Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she really thought she could just choose any school she wanted not even in her catchment and be given her own way.

bleeping idiot.
Screenshot_20230418-121620_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230418-121340_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion #108 I only got kids’ 3rd place school as I am a vain old fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="pinkypurr, post: 14801504
thread suggestion "investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way"

Maximising tattlers at ASA and LA google searches :)
[/QUOTE]

Bumping my own post as it has 25 likes for thread title

Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="pinkypurr, post: 14801504
thread suggestion "investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way"

Maximising tattlers at ASA and LA google searches :)
Bumping my own post as it has 25 likes for thread title
[/QUOTE]

Don't panic no ones going to swoop in and steal your moment of glory....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What a night to have been too busy for Tattle...choking on my late lunch over here catching up on the school drama.

I dont know whats funnier, the dummy spitting, or the sheep comments about her never looking upset...she literally always looks like a slapped arse...her sheep are clearly blind.

So she got her 3rd place choice because it was the ONLY one that the boys filled the criteria for and she expects to appeal it? bloody hilarious. does anyone else think that her first two choices one was near her parents and one in Hatton?...thats what I'm thinking!!! and if she wasn't and she now moves them there then I'm taking the credit haha.

A couple of years ago, a relative was given places for her two children to be collected from different primary schools at the same time and that appeal wasn't successful. Very luckily, they ended up getting them inelsewhere which only has around 12-15 children per class so it worked out for the best.

When I was younger though only my first ever school was close to me for six months when I was 5, other than that my parents always managed to get me and my sisters into better schools that were miles away from where we lived, we walked 45min-an hour (at least) each way everyday as my mum (who worked weekends to make sure we could get to school at primary age) didnt drive and Dad, stepmum and stepdad would be at work by 6-7am. The systems are so very different now.

Reactions: 9
Now we know the schools she wanted aren't in her catchment this confirms she wanted them in a school near Mazzas.

She says they're at pre school at the 1st choice so this also confirms as many of us long suspected that Mazza picks them up and they're at hers in the afternoons

Now we know the schools she wanted aren't in her catchment this confirms she wanted them in a school near Mazzas.

She says they're at pre school at the 1st choice so this also confirms as many of us long suspected that Mazza picks them up and they're at hers in the afternoons
So logistically, she is ether going to have collect her own much wanted miracles herself or start contributing towards her parents fuel bills, or demand that Chris lets her get a childminder to do the drop off and collection from school so that she can pretend that she is working out at the gym all day.

Reactions: 8
So logistically, she is ether going to have collect her own much wanted miracles herself or start contributing towards her parents fuel bills, or demand that Chris lets her get a childminder to do the drop off and collection from school so that she can pretend that she is working out at the gym all day.
Yep. Exactly right.
in a nutshell her 'logistical issue' is she's going to have to pick up her own kids.

The plan she probably envisioned was
- Chris took them to school on way to golf
- Mazza then picked them up and takes them to hers
- Chris picked them up from Mazzas to take then home for night

While she has no part of any of it and instead fills her day with taking pics of costa cups , half assed exercise at gym, spending money and grifting freebies off salons

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is funnier than when they went on holiday without the round the clock childcare and the boys were too young for kids club! I mean it’s a bit tight on the boys but at least they’ve got each other and will barely remember preschool in the future. She seriously thought she could get them in a clearly oversubscribed school that’s not in her catchment area. And surely logistics are to have your children as close to you as possible so you can be there quickly if they’re ill. Or would that fall to mad Mazza too?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.