Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shelleyloves is doing a give away of a jumpsuit, except she’s got two in two different sizes. She’s modelling one and her friend (who is a different size) is modelling the other. Such a better way of doing it!

Reactions: 20
She doesn't realise that by mentioning "troll type comments" it sparks curiousity in some people to do a Google search to see what she's talking about...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She mentions troll type comments - -it’s part of her Manipulative personality .She clearly favours Law, Law 🙄 but then does a post saying she doesn’t but then post numerous pictures of him and none of Grayson on his own so all she’s doing is demanding sympathy from complete strangers . She’s text book narcissist .
So many examples of her reading here , over and over again so stop Trolling us Fopperholic and go get eggs boiled and double strength squash ordered for you’re porridge 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone mentioned the other day her wanting to be like Gemma Bosanko I think they are spot on she’s liking and constantly commenting on her stuff now, Gemma is in dangerous territory and this is definitely the look Flopps is after

Reactions: 18
She doesn't realise that by mentioning "troll type comments" it sparks curiousity in some people to do a Google search to see what she's talking about...
If it wasn't for her mentioning it I wouldn't of found tattle haha I had a nosy and never left 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If it wasn't for her mentioning it I wouldn't of found tattle haha I had a nosy and never left 😂😉
I googled "Fopperholic annoying", not expecting anything to appear, and tattle came up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She always pulls the troll card when she got tit engagement as she knows this will get her support

Reactions: 22
She always pulls the troll card when she got tit engagement as she knows this will get her support
The thing is though, this should tell her that the rest of her content is tit if the same people who post on her ‘woe is me nasty trolls’ aren’t bothering to post on the rest?

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned the other day her wanting to be like Gemma Bosanko I think they are spot on she’s liking and constantly commenting on her stuff now, Gemma is in dangerous territory and this is definitely the look Flopps is after
She’s so jealous of Gemma. Gemma has the life she wants. Gemma would not swop places with Fopps. It would be so “off brand” for her 😂

Reactions: 11
Dropped to 161k followers 🤣 tacky give away worked well then!
She’s such a classic narc, maybe people are really starting to see through her finally.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How small a bowl of pasta!
The thing is, she will eat that toddler portion of pasta, then eat a protein yoghurt, or two, and half a protein bar later (she has told us she does this), why not just eat an adult portion of the pasta and not be hungry later? For a "nutrition coach" she really is clueless about nutrition

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must have shared that chicken pesto pasta about 100 times over the years and guess what....mazza is going to make it for Fopps dad! 😂 That family is seriously tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.