Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that it annoys her that Grayson is actually quite talented and sporty! She thinks her blond boy should be the best! I really hope that Chris nurtures Grayson to make up for his mother’s spite!

Reactions: 19
She looks a complete horror on those pictures, the make up......tragic! her nose looks like it's metallic, her lips look wonky and her face looks like it's had a coat of creosote

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just because they are twins, it doesn't mean they should be treated as one all the time..!?

#mumoftwins #twinmum #mumofmultiples #ryantwins

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Obviously the only reason she has put that post up is for engagement and sympathy. If you knew it wasn’t true why would you need to justify yourself to strangers and why wouldn’t you put pictures up of both children.
Does she not realise that she creates her own problems.
Here’s an idea Fopps. Stop invading your children’s right to privacy and posting them all over your socials for your own gain. No pictures = no criticism. Pretty simple really.

Reactions: 29
Wonder when Mad Mazza will chirp up about loving both boys the same…..Fopps must still be texting the correct wording over right now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This paragraph is the one that absolutely proves she reads here - and has been since they were born. I know she’s quick off the mark to delete negative comments but she’s not that quick that someone here wouldn’t have been able to see and screenshot one of those comments. She really is such a head.
B093F761-9125-413C-BAA0-78CA28BA5448.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Whilst we all know that she reads here and got the favourite child thing from here and and not from her socials....and IF it's not from here or socials because its never appeared on there, then it must have come from friends and family finally calling her out!

Her in laws might have brought it up. We all know they dislike her as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a bleeping clown 🤡 and I'm not just talking about her makeup....

She has done nothing but #twins #mumsofmultiples etc. And make a massive deal out of having TWINS since they were conceived! She's used them to try and get attention, dressed them the same, they share a bedroom..

She does favour Lawson, if you can't see it you're thick as tit 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve been asked loads of times if I have a favourite child, bizarrely it’s usually by work colleagues. I haven’t, my eldest knows I haven’t, my youngest thinks it’s my eldest. It’s really not something to be offended by? Well unless you lie and know you’ve been caught out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Scraping the barrel with this post for sure.
As others have said, no one goes to her with this opinion because she's a block a delete kinda person. She comes looking for these comments on here. She chooses to do that. Because she is obsessed with herself.

Unless comments on her socials are flattering she quickly deletes them, it's the equivalent of shoving your fingers in your ears and singing when you don't want to hear what anyone has to say.

She's posted this story, which won't make any sense to her genuine followers at prime time on a Sunday night for the likes and the likes only. Lower than a snakes belly this one. Oh dear.

So I had a quick scroll back to December 2021. Since then I could find SEVEN posts of her and just Lawson or only Lawson on his own. she calls him her blue eyed boy twice and her little angel.

And just ONE of Grayson and her. None of him on his own.

and in the majority of the family pics she’s holding Lawson or only looking at him.

That’s what you chose to share Nicola. No one cares really, but someday Grayson might ask why. Think about that instead of yourself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Scraping the barrel with this post for sure.
As others have said, no one goes to her with this opinion because she's a block a delete kinda person. She comes looking for these comments on here. She chooses to do that. Because she is obsessed with herself.

Unless comments on her socials are flattering she quickly deletes them, it's the equivalent of shoving your fingers in your ears and singing when you don't want to hear what anyone has to say.

She's posted this story, which won't make any sense to her genuine followers at prime time on a Sunday night for the likes and the likes only. Lower than a snakes belly this one. Oh dear.
Also, in the last picture does the little boy have his trousers on back to front or are they supposed to be like that 😂🤔
Can't remember whether he's Gray or Law Son.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, in the last picture does the little boy have his trousers on back to front or are they supposed to be like that 😂🤔
Can't remember whether he's Gray or Law Son.
Neither did she when she swapped their names

• Haha
Hi Fopps! You’re a bleeping failure…end of.
040B69CA-7A4D-4A0D-87B8-45929EC1F158.jpeg

4C498338-33CC-4FBA-9C61-F156BD839516.jpeg

Remind us again how you couldn’t maintain your unsafe diet…
71FFE39E-8C91-4BE9-B635-FD41E9E48E83.jpeg

---
She's a bleeping clown 🤡 and I'm not just talking about her makeup....

She has done nothing but #twins #mumsofmultiples etc. And make a massive deal out of having TWINS since they were conceived! She's used them to try and get attention, dressed them the same, they share a bedroom..

She does favour Lawson, if you can't see it you're thick as tit 😄
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TBF this could be a running theme now, every Sunday at 7pm she could address tattle with passive aggressive posts on her IG to up her engagement...

Next Sunday @ 7pm - Reasons why I am not a failed coach **stomp stomp**
The following Sunday - Do people say your nose looks like a d!ck when it doesn't..?
Sunday after - I have my own minney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone's been rattled by tattle 😂
She looks rough in those pics.
She favours Lawson. Fact.

• Haha
So I had a quick scroll back to December 2021. Since then I could find SEVEN posts of her and just Lawson or only Lawson on his own. she calls him her blue eyed boy twice and her little angel.

And just ONE of Grayson and her. None of him on his own.

and in the majority of the family pics she’s holding Lawson or only looking at him.

That’s what you chose to share Nicola. No one cares really, but someday Grayson might ask why. Think about that instead of yourself.
She’s thinks his photogenic but his not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can she not see the irony of that post with the photos she chose?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have no words! thick bastard!

Ok fopps, you don’t have a favourite child, but you obviously think one is more photogenic than the other judging by the amount of photos you share of him. She’s disgusting!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.