Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably a freebie, she would not spend that much from her own pocket. Looking at TST other clients, I doubt any of them have kept the weight off because of his wording on the posts. His plans are those of a competitive bodybuilder. Not even he keeps that standard, he does it for a couple of weeks at a time when he goes away by the looks of things

The biggest laugh is that she classes herself as a certified coach in fitness, nutrition and mindset, but then says she needs another plan/coach to follow.

There are people out there who have dropped 100lbs on their own! And she's struggling to maintain a 10lb loss? Surely she could just repeat what she had learnt last time....she's a total bullshitter. She's learnt nothing and she's qualified in nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s like Groundhog Day with Fopps. At Subway again. I do wonder what she will do when the boys start school. She literally has no purpose. She goes the gym daily but clearly doesn’t really work out or she wouldn’t need to sign up to TST AGAIN. She eats at the same few places where she can count every single calorie. Boring. Boring. Boring.

Reactions: 20
How can subway be someone’s favourite place to eat 😂 not shading it, it’s alright! But “favourite place” ooft

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s sit back and watch the tit show commence! Who’s ready for the vomlitts and squash in oats???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious. Someone mentioned how her new challenge has been posted on Facebook but not insta, it's now on her insta stories 🤣🤣
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here Inspector Tragic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hilarious. Someone mentioned how her new challenge has been posted on Facebook but not insta, it's now on her insta stories 🤣🤣
She constantly reads here. That's why her selling page went private because we were calling her Peter Stringfellow in a dressing gown with those awful duster coats 🤣🤣🤣

And her epic rants about her being "old and ugly" 🤣 sassy floppy was hilarious she's such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only comments/shares on her TWT announcement are him 😂😂😂 literally nobody, absolutely nobody, is interested 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the THIRD time she’s done TST challenge , She darent try a different coach as she knows all his family etc so she would be terrified to choose someone else . She obv feels very safe with TST . Now …….. Wait for it 😫😫😫
Squash oats coming up
OMLIT
OAT BRAN CAKE with FAT FREE !!!!!!! Yoghurt 🤮😷🤮
Cheap Quick fixes
Turkey mince

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the THIRD time she’s done TST challenge , She darent try a different coach as she knows all his family etc so she would be terrified to choose someone else . She obv feels very safe with TST . Now …….. Wait for it 😫😫😫
Squash oats coming up
OMLIT
OAT BRAN CAKE with FAT FREE !!!!!!! Yoghurt 🤮😷🤮
Cheap Quick fixes
Turkey mince
I'd rather be fat 🤣🤣
---
He's so bleeping grim 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been at this for more than half her life. It’s desperately bleeping sad. It’s honestly best she never had a daughter. Hope the boys just take Chris’s lead and not hers when it comes to nutrition and health. Though he really is as bad as her for allowing the tit show to continue

Imagine thinking you’re a foodie and nutrition coach and your favourite place to eat is subway! Now I’m not knocking it, I will occasionally grab one for lunch if I was in a shopping centre but favourite? My favourite chain is Pesto and my favourite restaurant is my local family ran Italian. Imagine fopps with Italian tapas, she would have just the one plate! bleeping subway, I can’t get over it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine thinking you’re a foodie and nutrition coach and your favourite place to eat is subway! Now I’m not knocking it, I will occasionally grab one for lunch if I was in a shopping centre but favourite? My favourite chain is Pesto and my favourite restaurant is my local family ran Italian. Imagine fopps with Italian tapas, she would have just the one plate! bleeping subway, I can’t get over it 🤣
Omg Pesto is uhmazing ! I used to go all the time for lunch when I worked and lived near there. Now that is food worth being obsessed with!!!! Loved going Sunday evenings too to sit by the fire and have a lovely dessert and cocktails

Reactions: 8
That was me 😂😂 glad I helped her out 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Pesto is uhmazing ! I used to go all the time for lunch when I worked and lived near there. Now that is food worth being obsessed with!!!! Loved going Sunday evenings too to sit by the fire and have a lovely dessert and cocktails
Love pesto!!!
Also Lorentes (Spanish tapas) that might just be a local chain. That’s my favourite!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.