Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Her meals have been and always will be boring. If she actually cooked something from scratch maybe she'd get more engagement

Reactions: 8

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I think it’s a combination of things. She doesn’t like looking after them so the gym crèche gets that pleasure. At soft play they are running round so again minimal parenting required. Plus she likes them in bed early so the more shattered they are the better. Also whilst out shes not tempted to snort yoghurt.
My thoughts exactly!

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Is that cheese in the roll? It looks green 🤣 Nikki using the presets again 🤣 still makes me laugh how she wouldn't admit to using filters, always said it was a preset, whatever that is 🤣🤣
I thought the same when I saw the cheese! It looks like a rank piece of plastic 😝

• Haha

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Those stories at the park today really just prove she couldn't give a fuck about otherson. He was proudly trying to show off his football kit, nope. He was doing the log steps, nope, just faveson shown
It’s actually quite upsetting. She keeps posting that she doesn’t have a favourite but if this accusation kept getting thrown my way I’d make sure they had equal attention while on social media. It has to be deliberate otherwise not fave son might actually get some attention but nope let’s just cut him off while he was trying to show off his football kit

• Sad
Butlins isn't even a cheap holiday during school hols, bizarre how she's gone there is this another PR sample? 🙄
ETA I just saw that Chris's family booked it. Their share of the lodge was £400 😳 I remember pricing them before and in warmer weather it's well over 1k. Not worth it IMO!
We went last year after my mil died. We hadnt renewed the kid’s passports as we didn’t know how long she had and then they took forever to come. £800 for 4 nights. Kids loved it. That’s all I’ll say 🤣🤣

• Haha

Katya2019

ASA EXPECT #AD

Why?

Because ADPRSAMPLE is not a search term used by the public and it's seen as a way of misleading the public.. why does she think that Mr Hinch lost her Tesco contract? Well because she didn't follow the ASA rules Tesco and her got launched into the media by the ASA rulings all because she couldn't be bothered to write the correct terminology #AD it's so fucking simple.

Fopps wonders why she doesn't get any quality ads .. because companies check out whether you are good at following ASA rules (Hinch usually did apparently) it was these two particular Instagram stories that unravelled it all ..ONLY TWO and how many infringements have you got Fopps?
No hashtag on her latest grid post either 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Notothefakes

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why she needs it! I hit 10k plus daily with just running around looking after my children I don’t understand at all.

Slimem

Her you tube views are abysmal. Just over 1k on both of her recent videos. Which are both ads.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
She’s really really really struggling for content with those Estrid razors 😂and how old are those stories Look at the state of her nails .
Lazy Bitch can’t even be bothered to record up to date stories 😡
I think it’s more a case of she hasn’t got the brain cells to think of a more engaging way to advertise the razors to record an up to date video. There’s probably no one to copy off or pinch ideas off and she’s a clueless loser

Bing312

Scraping the barrel with this post for sure.
As others have said, no one goes to her with this opinion because she's a block a delete kinda person. She comes looking for these comments on here. She chooses to do that. Because she is obsessed with herself.

Unless comments on her socials are flattering she quickly deletes them, it's the equivalent of shoving your fingers in your ears and singing when you don't want to hear what anyone has to say.

She's posted this story, which won't make any sense to her genuine followers at prime time on a Sunday night for the likes and the likes only. Lower than a snakes belly this one. Oh dear.
Also, in the last picture does the little boy have his trousers on back to front or are they supposed to be like that 😂🤔
Can't remember whether he's Gray or Law Son.

• Haha