Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Twin set twat was a footballer locally, other than playing for Warwick I don't know if he played for anyone else. Just looked, he made 3 appearances for Coventry City. And just going to add these photos to put you all off your tea 😂😂
Ah I was confused with another Ben!

Reactions: 4
There is an irony to calling out flopps for being blind to peoples struggles then dropping in you have a 3 figure salary.

You don't flash it but are humble bragging about the large number and getting a new car.

To make the same point 'I earn more than nikki but don't brag' would suffice
Spot on 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3

kelly123

VIP Member
Totally off topic but trying to be nosey at an account I used to follow but unfollowed as she bugged me! An ex sw followers two children her hubby is creepy and she runs I think she was a policewomen
Ahh this rings a bell but I can’t remember either

Reactions: 2

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Totally off topic but trying to be nosey at an account I used to follow but unfollowed as she bugged me! An ex sw followers two children her hubby is creepy and she runs I think she was a policewomen

Reactions: 1

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Yes, Ben!! If you Google him, it says he's an English football player, I wouldn't go that far, he played for Racing club Warwick, who I imagine didn't hit the premier league (or whatever it is called) 😂😂
Are you sure that's the same person? They don't have the same or similar name?