Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Blimey their bills will have really gone up if they had to remortgage both the house and the flat with low proof of income plus Chris business will not have been running for long enough to count either... mortgage companies want two years accounts of a business minimum and her having very little income . There was one high street lender mentioned in a discussion that might look at you if your business hasn't been going that long. We were past it with ours so it didn't matter to us

Her lack of income will make the cost higher. It would be cheaper to take her off the mortgage

Reactions: 7

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Poor Grayson in that Easter video. Her attention is just on Lawson. And Grayson is just sat there because he’s been told to sit there. Bless him 😢

Bluesky

Chatty Member
To be fair this happens when you put a filter on a photo. It deepens the colour so light colours seem lighter and dark colours seem darker. Her roots might not be that bad in reality but she’s definitely using a filter when she claims not to
It’s no advertisement for her hairdresser either way lol! Bet she’s fuming 😤

• Heart
  • Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
That filter on her non funny story is ridiculous. It’s about time they banned all these filters from social media.

She’s not even got it facing the tv lol
Ha ha no room in that box house. I thought as well it didn’t look like it fitted fully under the sofa when she shows her shoving it under the sofa. Cut the videos off as it was still sticking out. Maybe I’m just being super picky….. she’s such a liar and a fraud.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think we all agree that the way she flaunts her spending is disgusting. She was always a braggy bitch but since lockdown has got even worse and is so tone deaf with it.

It’s made worse by the fact she clearly isn’t earning much (if any) money herself so is either sponging off Chris or inheritances or is putting everything on credit and/or taking everything back which is what is causing companies now to charge for returns etc so affects genuine shoppers.

I like buying myself and my family nice things. I work hard. I don’t flaunt anything I buy though as I’m not a twat.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Don’t know which is worse her “ funny story “ 🫤 or the Lip Filler 😳
Theres something new out called a 'lip flip' where instead of filler they put botox in your top lip muscles to stop it stretching with your mouth and thinning when you talk or smile and keeping it 'full'

Looking at how the top lip isn't moving I think shes had it done.
Screenshot_20230409-211230_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look out of interest on the number of likes and dislikes on her videos. Zero dislikes 🤔 something doesn’t seem right about that as they are crap 🧐
Can you turn the dislikes off on YT? If so that’s very telling!
Youtube banned visible dislikes ages ago. No youtube video has visible dislikes anymore, they're only visible to the creator

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
How can you not get 10,000 steps a day running around after twins?
I do t even have kids and having a chilled day at home today before I’m working the rest of the week and I’m on nearly 5,000 steps
I know she must not do anything at the gym otherwise she'd get her steps up. It's sori g most people are going g outdoors for a walk not I doors. She's weird

I’m sick of her saying things are a good price and affordable, when if I’m honest £65 for a pair of trainer for my self is far to much all I think of it’s half a weeks food shop , life’s a struggle for lots of us and she’s just out spending hundreds of pounds on stuff she doesn’t need , the walking pad for one
I agree. I have never spent anywhere near that much on a pair of trainers. I just got some sketchers last week and they were £35. I didn't really want to pay that tbh but I wanted a plain white pair of sketchers to see if they actually are as comfortable as everyone says...hoping they will be, that I can wear with most outfits for the year.

Reactions: 6

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I’ve been buying those rolls for about 3 years if not longer as well- how has she finally got her hands on them?! 🤯

Cocoapops

Oohh like who?
I saw a few ‘mummy influencers’ doing a follow Friday - didn’t realise they might all be under the same agency 🤦‍♀️ Charltaylor tagged Fopps last night singing her praises as a mum! Are they with the same agency?