Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She’s so far up her own arse she thinks she’s going to win not 1 but 2 appeals. She’s got no grounds for appealing and it will just be a waste of everyone’s time. It’s shitty not to get your first choice but the boys will be fine. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person though.
REASON FOR APPEAL:
I am a extremely successful weightloss guru and influencer represented by Saatchi. I have 162K followers.

My husband is massively uhmazingly successful golf pro who is famous on social media also.

My dad has a heart problem.

My brother is a famous bar singer in Cyprus called martin costa. you're bound to have heard of him. He's a super talented big deal. He can't pick them up either because Cyprus is too far and he is busy is 5 Star resorts

My boys are miracles of IVF and have had modelling campaigns for Matalan. You may not have seen them in stores but I dressed them in Matalan clothes and tagged them on IG.. its the same thing.

We cannot be reasonably expected to travel to a 3rd choice school. I assumed I would immediately get my first choice I don't know why not???

I am too busy. I have to go to the gym and costa every morning and I document it, this is how I earn pennies for the boys.
I also have vlogs planned with my brand new walking machine and some H&M hauls.
If i'm stuck in traffic in my brand new mercedes I won't be able to do this!!!

I also will struggle to fit in facials, botox and nail appointments between 9am and 3pm with the added journey times.

Please also think of my dad. We were stranded in florida in 2020 and I don't think he can take the stress of this disappointment.

Yours sincerely,
Nicola Ryan
IG: Fopperholic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Scullybob

VIP Member
She should be super equipped to homeschool her precious miracles. She's very cleaver, had a first class business degree, ran a shoe shop and managed a Mercedes dealership. She taught thousands of people how to lose 3 stone in 3 months by not eating and squirting washing up liquid on food. She's highly respected by local businesses, Tesco always have a specially selected trolley waiting for her and the local top class restaurant always know to serve her a small jacket potato with no oil or butter. All the staff at her local Costa and Subway know her well and she has a certificate on her wall to show that she featured in their staff training courses on 'How to deal with unreasonable and entitled customers'. She framed the certificate and put it next to her cover girl appearance on a Slimming World magazine circa 1999.
On top of all that she's a successful lifestyle coach with at least one client. Her mum thinks she's amazing too.

She treats her children equally and she's got an A level in Soft Play and Kitchen Design.

So there you go, reasons why Fopps would be brilliant at home schooling the Ryan Twins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Mancnet

VIP Member
Logistically it will be harder - why?! She doesn’t work. She has nothing to do all day. They both have a car. She’s such a twat.

I’m such a bitch but I’m loving this. First time she’s not got her own way. Let’s hope the council staff who do the appeals are tattlers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I have literally laughed out so loud that my husband asked me why I’m laughing! The boys got the 3rd place school 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m only laughing because little miss cocky didn’t get what she wanted!
She doesn’t have a job so logistically getting the boys to school shouldn’t even be an issue…..if she had a Monday to Friday job and needed to be in the office by 9 I’d get it!
Oh hey fopps……mine got their FIRST choice and I’ve been in a great mood today…..and I work full time!!
(Apologies for anyone else who didn’t get the news they wanted)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Bing312

TBF this could be a running theme now, every Sunday at 7pm she could address tattle with passive aggressive posts on her IG to up her engagement...

Next Sunday @ 7pm - Reasons why I am not a failed coach **stomp stomp**
The following Sunday - Do people say your nose looks like a d!ck when it doesn't..?
Sunday after - I have my own minney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Guys!! Look what Asa sent me following her little undeclared freebie at Warwick Castle. Sounds like she’s making the naughty list again

3C97380F-B5A6-4BE2-B116-C1C6AAE8C8AD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Rc1407

To demonstrate you don’t have a favourite child, why would you not put pictures of both your children on?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

lexiloo

VIP Member
Comments and likes count turned off on the bread post, seven comments, one being her own and two slating the rolls 😂 I await Mazzas gusset party over them later.....ooh I've not seen these before Nikki, thank you for showing them to us, your dad will love them and how handy that they're also a HEB, I need to get back on plan, me and dad had an M&S ready meal last night and I ate more than half so went over my syns for the day, these bread rolls will really help, i've saved and liked the post, you're so helpful showing all this food Nikki"

• Haha

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
thread suggestion "investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way"

Maximising tattlers at ASA and LA google searches :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Let's be honest she's never going to walk the boys to school so her logistical nightmare is probably that there is no parking for a twin mum

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
This is the thing she is so not aware of what others are struggling with currently.

I know I am very lucky with my job the salary I get and the bonus I get which push me to earning £130k a year. However apart from a couple of my close friends, my partner and my parents nobody would have a clue.

I don’t flash it, yes I have recently changed my car but I haven’t put a trace of it on social media because people don’t need to see that- makes them feel shit!
There is an irony to calling out flopps for being blind to peoples struggles then dropping in you have a 3 figure salary.

You don't flash it but are humble bragging about the large number and getting a new car.

To make the same point 'I earn more than nikki but don't brag' would suffice

• Heart
Reactions: 30

honey&lemon

VIP Member
The logistics comment just shows how completely SPOILED and out of touch she is.

imagine all the WORKING parents tonight who didn’t get the place they needed to make it work with her real jobs? Or the people who need to rely on public transport, or the single parents with no help.

Honestly this dingbat hasn’t a clue.

we won’t hear a word about it again. She won’t be able to cope with not getting her way.

Reactions: 29

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Just because they are twins, it doesn't mean they should be treated as one all the time..!?

#mumoftwins #twinmum #mumofmultiples #ryantwins

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Obviously the only reason she has put that post up is for engagement and sympathy. If you knew it wasn’t true why would you need to justify yourself to strangers and why wouldn’t you put pictures up of both children.
Does she not realise that she creates her own problems.
Here’s an idea Fopps. Stop invading your children’s right to privacy and posting them all over your socials for your own gain. No pictures = no criticism. Pretty simple really.

Slimem

She's so outdated, always OBSESSED with her weight and being skinny, which would be ok if she was just honest instead of saying she wants to be 'toned'. Stuck in the year 2000
I’ve been thinking about this and I’ve posted similar here before. I just find it so sad that she claims she wants to ‘help’ people but only related to weightloss.

As women we are expected to adhere to a male ideation of female sexuality and conditioned to think that only skinny is sexy and beautiful. Thankfully this is so outdated now and women are encouraged to embrace their bodies, discard the body standards forced on us by the patriarchy and celebrate ourselves for who we are. It’s not about our weight, or our hair, or our clothes, or our make up and Botox or any of those things, if she really wanted to ‘help’ women she should encourage them to embrace our thoughts, our intellect, our humour, our fabulous incredible bodies, our beliefs, our political standings, our hopes and dreams, our careers, our theories, our learning, our power, and much, much, more. Rather than fight against it, she pays right in to the years of female oppression with every post and story.

I know I’m expecting too much.

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Law law is definitely not my favourite child… so here’s some more pictures of just me and him.

When was the last time she posted a picture of her and Grayson? Or just Grayson?

Nicola sweetie people judge based on what YOU choose to share and from that ‘small snippet’ of your life we can tell you favour law law:sick: (Lawson is bad enough but when she says law law it makes me heave)

Also we all know twins are separate kids. You’re the one tried to convince everyone they get shared hospital appointments when really you were just getting Graysons squint checked. Tattle doesn’t forget fopps!

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I really dislike when parents post how glad they are the kids are back at school. Yea school holidays can be a lot but your kids will see that one day. Don’t bang on about your much longed for miracles to then basically say your glad your paying some one to look after them for you because they are too much