Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

size down

VIP Member
Anyone else notice how utterly miserable and ‘ forced ‘ she looks in that latest you tube video . She is Desperate for engagement somewhere 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Clearly she’s not getting any decent engagement on Insta/ Facebook , her 🤡coaching page was always going to be a non starter given her eating disorders/ Lack of knowledge about macro nutrients . Honestly she has absolutely no idea !!!! About nutrition
Being OBSESSED !!!!!! With protein is so not cool she even boasts about Inhaling Easter egg chocolate when she was little . How disordered !! Yet she is raving about it — How very ,very sad . All the SW insta huns who told her she will be ‘great ‘as a coach , and like a fool she believed them 😮😮😮 now look what happened when she listened to you’re nonsense 💩 she’s ended up being more self conscious than ever about her appearance . No real identity . And NO JOB !!!!! #FACTS .

Reactions: 8

kelly123

VIP Member
I don’t think the 90s shimmer eyeshadow is helping either. It’s just highlighting her eyelid creases

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She'll be very happy that off the back of her giveaway and her 'follow Friday' shout outs she's gained around 500 followers ! Give it a couple weeks and they will have tumbled down again when they realise what a bore she is lol !

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Ah see I did it as part of a ‘health kick detox’ so no sugar allowed. I actually referred to it as my daily gruel 😆 I just don’t think she prefers it like that, it’s purely to keep calories down 😭
I used to know an old guy and he had quite young grandchildren who he made porridge for every morning they stayed at about 6.30 am! Can you imagine? With water & just a pinch of salt. Now I confess I make it with water so I can have cream instead on top and maple syrup. Even with that, it's under 300 calories. Perfectly acceptable.

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Her clothing haul vlogs are so shit (like everything she does) you need a bloody telescope to see what she's actually wearing, she stands so far away from the camera. This is meant to be her job, why hasn't she improved in 10 years?

And well. What are thossssseeeeeeeee? 👀🤣
Those are the worst I’ve ever seen her where!

Blimey their bills will have really gone up if they had to remortgage both the house and the flat with low proof of income plus Chris business will not have been running for long enough to count either... mortgage companies want two years accounts of a business minimum and her having very little income . There was one high street lender mentioned in a discussion that might look at you if your business hasn't been going that long. We were past it with ours so it didn't matter to us

Her lack of income will make the cost higher. It would be cheaper to take her off the mortgage
I know this is a bit morbid but his dad died and her gran and grandad have. I wonder if they’re being funded by inheritance at the moment. His mother is unlikely to watch her son and grandsons suffer if she has cash in the bank. Fopps parents will likely fund her to keep her happy.

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
See I actually prefer porridge with water instead of milk. Sometimes I do half and half but generally I like it with water, because I dislike the slightly claggy texture when it's made with milk. Plus I sprinkle brown sugar over the top and the more savoury the porridge underneath, the nicer the contrast. But I don't go around boasting about it.... she's such a weirdo