Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I think it’s more a case of she hasn’t got the brain cells to think of a more engaging way to advertise the razors to record an up to date video. There’s probably no one to copy off or pinch ideas off and she’s a clueless loser
Estrid give razors to anyone who has over 15k followers. The amount who advertise them especially on tiktok is unreal.

The advertising angle they go for is the choice to shave or not is empowering for everyone. They use a lot of trans and plus size creators.
Screenshot_20230407-082822_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230407-082900_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230407-083022_TikTok.jpg

So floppys outdated 'silky smooth' tippy toed leg angle is probably not hitting the note they want

Apparently they make their subscription service incredibly hard to cancel and often bill you without sending the product out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
OK 🤡Fopps Failed Coach 🤡
Tell us you’re not a People Pleaser To Ben Makey Your “Coach” Without telling us when you Daren't use another on line coach . Oh Dear 😂😂😂
Why doesn’t any of his Family or him engage in you’re Grid Posts 👺👺👺👺
he clearly doesnt mind using her for free advertising but cant stand her as a person or being in her company. dont blame him, after all she uses him for free shit. he probably offered her one coaching programme free and she is trying to make out like she is paying to do it again and again with the info she already has

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She won't want the mirena if this happens... thing is every woman's body is different and what works for one won't work for another so whilst discussion is good asking or in her case giving advice 🙄🙄 is a bit pointless... I've had 3 mirenas and loved it.. no side effects and successfully lost weight on it... only now since having it removed as it's out of date and I'm too old for another am I struggling with menopause.. having to be patient and tweak my dosage but felt pretty shit for months... just she is so impatient... she's been told hrt works quickly so she's expecting immediate results but it's not the case with everyone... her body is going to be so confused with swapping and changing... 🙄

Attachments

DevonMum

D3C70AE5-C442-47C3-AABF-162CF50D5342.png
Just realised how photoshopped this photo is (after someone pointed out the missing thumb). Her leg is point out and bent weirdly at the knee yet somehow her thigh appears facing forward 🤔

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I don't look at her account anymore, is she still doing her challenge with Twin-set Twat!?

conrea37

VIP Member
I've just ordered a book from a nutritionist I follow on IG. She doesn't promote sugar laden snacks or cherry pepsi max. Or white pasta for the matter. White pasta is actually bleached! I don't know which course Nikki studied but I'm guessing it wasn't a reputable one.
I think the best move for her would be to return to SW. That's her story. She's built her following from her 'exagerated' story.
She's not a coach. Never a nutritionist. She's lost a bit of weight and kept it off. Yes SW helped initially but I think she's in a calorie deficit most days. Then she exercises on top of that. It's not rocket science.
If she worked a normal fulltime job and didn't have the help from her parents we might be looking at a different Nikki. Her whole world is starvation and weight loss. If she just focused on natural health then she might feel and look better. Rant over! 😂
BIB really? Genuinely had no idea.
Not Fopps style I hope 😆

You know you're a totally shit influencer when all you've got to review are totally free local play parks, talk about barrel scraping 😆 im surprised she's not perched on the equipment with a skinny whip bar in her hand tagging them in desperation
I'm still waiting for Mazza to copy that one haha

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
[QUOTE="pinkypurr, post: 14801504
thread suggestion "investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way"

Maximising tattlers at ASA and LA google searches :)
Bumping my own post as it has 25 likes for thread title
[/QUOTE]

Don't panic no ones going to swoop in and steal your moment of glory....

• Haha
  • Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
And we’re on to her 107th thread!!
I went through the first 25 pages of most liked posts and this was the only suggestion (I couldn’t be bothered going through all 50 pages!!) I came across. By @Frogfairy on behalf of @ChubClubThug - the winner with a great one-liner 🤣🤣

Following are a few screenshots by way of explanation where the title comes from ….
---
Why is it gadget not tragic!!

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
When my hubby was self employed, getting a mortgage was a nightmare. The first time we did it employed, it all went so smoothly and very little stress like previously. I bet they would struggle.