Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I walked the dogs and went up the shops yesterday which is usually about 8,000 steps. I also cleaned my upstairs bedroom windows and changed the net curtains (massive bay window high ceilings) and I’d done a Joe wicks workout in the morning. Changed the sheets on the bed, did a load of washing and also ironing. 15,210 steps !!! Lots of steps doing housework. It was another workout as well I can tell you. She should try that filthy mare 😂
I always find that the days I'm at home I get more steps in than the days I'm not.

Reactions: 6

caz272

Chatty Member
Grateful to get some choice! Fopps has never been grateful! not even for her two miracles.Karma is a bitch.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She’s overdoing the Botox in her forehead area and at the side of her eyes which is causing her eyelids to crease and wrinkle and there’s nothing she can do about it . The under eye wrinkles are much more prominent because she’s overdoing it . She is trying to stop the Natural Aging process and she can’t whether she likes it or not
Shes going to be booking in for blephroplasty!

• Haha

Izzy2011

I am sure she said they were due to re mortgage and that the mortgage on chris’s flat in Birmingham was due as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Unknown5

VIP Member
I’ve only ever known one person win an appeal and that was based on medical grounds. The school they wanted had a playground made of the bouncy stuff (whatever that is) and the one they were allocated was just normal tarmac or concrete or whatever normal ground is. The child had a condition where they dislocated joints regularly so they felt it was in the best interest incase they fell at playtime. Not wanting twins in the same class or travel times will interest the council in the slightest. I bet Chris’ ears are bleeding. A problem that his credit card can’t sort out.
Yes I only know of one and again that was for a medical appeal.

Omg seriously this morning over my cuppa I was scrolling on a FB site and saw a guy that looks just like Twin-set Twat with what I think is the same /similar surname offering the same services 😂😂😂 same OTT muscles etc I started choking on my tea because of it and I had to explain to my partner what was so hilarious.

That then caused some even more hilarious smirks and cringing looks on my partners face that set me off again. 🤣🤣

In case I'm having a blonde moment...his first name begins with a B right?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'd be surprised if Warwick castle yesterday wasn't a gifted visit. It was the opening of the new trebuchet and there were loads of Influencers there and a few "celebs"

kelly123

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone follows the presenters from the Nip Tuck podcast but one of the them has shared this. I quite often see Flopps fawning over her photos on insta 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Sorry, bit off topic, I just watched Chelsea’s stories and I am really sad at how frail her husband looks. Hope he’s ok. Has there been any update? She’s just amazing how she works, cooks, makes a wonderful life for her family. Hope it’s ok to put this here.

He does look poorly doesn't he ? Chelsea has a thread on the rave thread...... though not updated often ....

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Her you tube views are abysmal. Just over 1k on both of her recent videos. Which are both ads.
I’ve just had a look out of interest on the number of likes and dislikes on her videos. Zero dislikes 🤔 something doesn’t seem right about that as they are crap 🧐
Can you turn the dislikes off on YT? If so that’s very telling!

Slimem

Her vlog has had under 400 views in a day (probably mostly from us) and one comment, from her Mum. I actually feel bad for her.