Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Omg seriously this morning over my cuppa I was scrolling on a FB site and saw a guy that looks just like Twin-set Twat with what I think is the same /similar surname offering the same services 😂😂😂 same OTT muscles etc I started choking on my tea because of it and I had to explain to my partner what was so hilarious.

That then caused some even more hilarious smirks and cringing looks on my partners face that set me off again. 🤣🤣

In case I'm having a blonde moment...his first name begins with a B right?
Yes, Ben!! If you Google him, it says he's an English football player, I wouldn't go that far, he played for Racing club Warwick, who I imagine didn't hit the premier league (or whatever it is called) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made my Day also Because why should she be allowed to get away with it . She’s a joke . No wonder why she did that post about negative thoughts in her head the day after she got home after having a supposedly enjoyable family weekend away .
I've just remembered reading somewhere the ASA said a while ago that when influencers are put onto the list and they don't comply that they would lose their social media accounts.
I think that this is why she is now wanting to start using her coaching page...does she really think that the ASA won't apply for that to be closed as well? And then probably also take over (or try to take over) Chris' two accounts.

• Heart
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What I eat in a day reels/videos are viewed as really problematic now, she is very dated in her content. What I eat in a day is only relevant to her, even if I ate what she says she eats I wouldn't look like her but I would be bloody miserable like her 😂
Your profile pic still kills me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Omg Pesto is uhmazing ! I used to go all the time for lunch when I worked and lived near there. Now that is food worth being obsessed with!!!! Loved going Sunday evenings too to sit by the fire and have a lovely dessert and cocktails
Love pesto!!!
Also Lorentes (Spanish tapas) that might just be a local chain. That’s my favourite!

• Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I CANNOT for the life of me understand why you wouldn’t bother tanning your legs knowing you’re going to be doing a swimwear ad. Or at least tone down the top half? She looks a MESS

isn’t this her job?
View attachment 2057736
FFS I have this, and she's got it. Makes me worry about my own taste 😂

I don't even hate-watch her anymore, that's how dull she is.
---
View attachment 2057799That’s some weird side boob you’ve got going on Nikki
Was distracted by the weird side boob I totally missed this tattoo reveal! Quite the tribal tattoo collection she has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It wouldnt seem such a waste of time and money if she ever spent any time in her home. she is the only peron i know out of thousands that doesnt spend time at home. It will never not continue to baffle me.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking you’re a foodie and nutrition coach and your favourite place to eat is subway! Now I’m not knocking it, I will occasionally grab one for lunch if I was in a shopping centre but favourite? My favourite chain is Pesto and my favourite restaurant is my local family ran Italian. Imagine fopps with Italian tapas, she would have just the one plate! Fucking subway, I can’t get over it 🤣
Omg Pesto is uhmazing ! I used to go all the time for lunch when I worked and lived near there. Now that is food worth being obsessed with!!!! Loved going Sunday evenings too to sit by the fire and have a lovely dessert and cocktails

kelly123

VIP Member
Her high ponytail is getting on my nerves. Looks like she's about to jump in the bath
I hate her ponytail too! I feel like she must have seen a much younger iNfLuEnCeR wear her hair like that and Nicola is jumping on the bandwagon

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Anyone see the video Chris posted with the boys? He even dresses them cuter. Grayson is brilliant at golf already and nice to see the boys giggling and actually enjoying themselves for once instead of looking miserable at the 10000th fair/farm they’ve been dragged to for Nikki to get her steps in.
Lots of genuine smiles there.

Bluesky

Chatty Member
I
As a previous consultant they were never picky you really just had to be able to afford the franchise fee which when i did it was around £1200
I saw that too, shame as some would pay up and leave within weeks as it just wasn’t the right role for them. £1200 in SW’s pocket. 💰
Same as the only platinum status (or was it pearl) consultant that was the highest achieving in the company was the company trainer. Always found that a bit suss!

Now we know the schools she wanted aren't in her catchment this confirms she wanted them in a school near Mazzas.

She says they're at pre school at the 1st choice so this also confirms as many of us long suspected that Mazza picks them up and they're at hers in the afternoons
So logistically, she is ether going to have collect her own much wanted miracles herself or start contributing towards her parents fuel bills, or demand that Chris lets her get a childminder to do the drop off and collection from school so that she can pretend that she is working out at the gym all day.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I wish she would get in trouble from Insta for the way she does her 'giveaways' - she never states or shows how the winner was chosen - just suddenly posts a random name ?!! That can't be the correct way to do it ? She's a lazy bitch there is no way she is going to log all those names and do it correctly - why does she get away with being so shady?!! Fucks me off massively.....