Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so weird to just give away your own things 😆😆😆
It’s probably cheaper and easier than buying bot followers 😉 plus it’ll look like more genuine comments on her posts rather than the inappropriate sex comments the bots leave. It’s a desperate attempt to show that sacchimum thing that she does have engagement on her posts, ducking loser!
---
I could go get some random tit from around my house that I don't want, or that doesn't fit me and announce I'm "giving it away" 😄 she's pathetic

ETA pretty sure this is the coat....lol
Columbo called … he wants his coat back! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hidden those stories from her new besties so they don’t know about the competition but now they’ll be thinking wow this Flopperholic has amazing engagement on her posts we should definitely work with her more, as they’re tagged in her most recent post which is one of the ones being used for this sham of a comp.

Reactions: 10
This is an interesting read. Obviously needs to get more comments to get more ‘work’ and she is too lazy to help on all the other WhatsApp groups
Or too narcissistic to help others! That might be why she was sharing that women championing other women bollocks a few days ago, but what she really means is she wants them to help her!

Reactions: 8
She has a strange way of describing clothes and things in general!
I’ve never said a zip is gorgeous and pointed out the sliver logo badge I’ve got a regatta coat and I don’t say to my friends do you like my zip and sliver badge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never said a zip is gorgeous and pointed out the sliver logo badge I’ve got a regatta coat and I don’t say to my friends do you like my zip and sliver badge 🤣🤣🤣
I have a Regatta coat too, when I go to work in it on Monday I'm going to show off the zips and silver badge to all my co workers and ask them if they think the zips are gorgeous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s probably cheaper and easier than buying bot followers 😉 plus it’ll look like more genuine comments on her posts rather than the inappropriate sex comments the bots leave. It’s a desperate attempt to show that sacchimum thing that she does have engagement on her posts, ducking loser!
---

Columbo called … he wants his coat back! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's inspector tragic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You should and let us know their reaction 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just spotted this reply on the BE video... Even this reply sounds patronising and salty! I don't remember her ever saying she had an addiction before. She is often proud showing off her 10-15 yoghurt pots after a shopping trip. Her account is so messed up.

1677864869143.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just spotted this reply on the BE video... Even this reply sounds patronising and salty! I don't remember her ever saying she had an addiction before. She is often proud showing off her 10-15 yoghurt pots after a shopping trip. Her account is so messed up.

View attachment 2001436
She's a complete and utter piece of tit that is NOT a binge that's just her being anal going over her cals!!

Has she binged on food to the point she's picked food she's thrown away out of the bin? Till she's had to make herself sick so she can make room and carry on eating? Eaten 12 packs of crisps in one go, a whole birthday cake, several takeaways in one go? She hasn't got a friggin clue wow I gobsmacked how ignorant she is 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
£25 for a trunki, good luck with that! I’m selling ours for £5 I’ve not seen many go for over £10!
Absolute joke! Don't they cost that new anyway? This is like when she tried to sell her crushed velvet disgusting sofas for 500 quid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a complete and utter piece of tit that is NOT a binge that's just her being anal going over her cals!!

Has she binged on food to the point she's picked food she's thrown away out of the bin? Till she's had to make herself sick so she can make room and carry on eating? Eaten 12 packs of crisps in one go, a whole birthday cake, several takeaways in one go? She hasn't got a friggin clue wow I gobsmacked how ignorant she is 😳
Exactly. She is talking about comfort eating, we've all eaten a bar of chocolate too many (or too many spoons of bloody yoghurt) that's just life. Binge eating/binge eating disorder is a totally different kettle of fish. My lowest point was eating half a cake, that served 12, throwing the rest away then fishing it back out of the bin and eating the rest whilst sat on my kitchen floor, sobbing. Nikki that is binge eating. You can't fix that with the crap you spouted in your reel. She really shouldn't have called it binge eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly. She is talking about comfort eating, we've all eaten a bar of chocolate too many (or too many spoons of bloody yoghurt) that's just life. Binge eating/binge eating disorder is a totally different kettle of fish. My lowest point was eating half a cake, that served 12, throwing the rest away then fishing it back out of the bin and eating the rest whilst sat on my kitchen floor, sobbing. Nikki that is binge eating. You can't fix that with the crap you spouted in your reel. She really shouldn't have called it binge eating.
100% binge eating is a serious mental health problem that can destroy a person's life and seriously damage their health. She's talking out of her flat size 12 arse. The more I read that post the more rude and patronising it sounds!

I'm addicted to yogurt poor me... duck off you prick 🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Been there too.. it really is mental torture she has no idea about binge eating… it took me months and months of therapy to get it under control and I live with the damage it did to me every single day …

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s not addicted to low fat yoghurt! Maybe her favourite word obsessed would be more appropriate. So dangerous and delusional.

Reactions: 14
That's like someone saying jeez I'm such a fat bastard I binged a whole salad bag yesterday 🫠

How does she have the nerve to say these things

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.