Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has hell frozen over? Sjmhe just admitted buying a size 10!
Definitely doesn't look roomy on her does it. 'So it wasn't too clingy' my backside

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like a local version of QVC. QV tit more like. I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has hell frozen over? Sjmhe just admitted buying a size 10!
Definitely doesn't look roomy on her does it. 'So it wasn't too clingy' my backside
She’s still trying to give the impression she’s a size 8 tho 🙄 honestly, in this day and age who cares what size clothes someone else wears 🤷🏼‍♀️ stupid, juvenile old bint!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she talks about “upcoming projects” before they become something as we all know they never happen and she ends up looking like a dick 🍆

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she talks about “upcoming projects” before they become something as we all know they never happen and she ends up looking like a dick 🍆
Or she just denies that she ever said about it, like her "time sensitive" project a few years ago, when someone asked her about it, she denied ever saying it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m half hoping it is a podcast. What will she talk about? 3 stone in 3 months (20 years ago). Twins. XS. SW extraordinaire career (4 years ago). Spending her husbands money her never ending savings pot. Cackle cackle. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m half hoping it is a podcast. What will she talk about? 3 stone in 3 months (20 years ago). Twins. XS. SW extraordinaire career (4 years ago). Spending her husbands money her never ending savings pot. Cackle cackle. The end.
Whatever she has to talk (brag) about it will be outdated 😴

Oh what a surprise, she's ditched the coaching because she actually had to *shock horror* put effort into other people, and now onto another kind of vanity project. A podcast! Talk about me and make it a job.

Looks like she's wearing a mic, alongside her friend on the right with matching taste in terrible footwear. Late to the game as usual, and front and centre in the photos. At least she's consistent in some things.

• Haha
Hilarious the dad birthday posts … half of her bleeping WEDDING PHOTOS YET AGAIN !!! Omg we are sick of your spidery face Fopp. Move on you absolute twit. And make it about your dad and your boys perhaps…? Not pictures of boring old you AGAIN 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I looked into that kitchen company it's a chef based in Leamington. Bringing Fopps in will ruin her brand I hope she is prepared for the tit that Fopps brings with her with her dangerous food advice etc

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s toxic ain’t she? I’m so sick of her obsession with her weight and her size. I’ve worked bloody hard to lose weight and am currently 5”9 and 10 stone 5llb. I went shopping for some new clothes today and was genuinely gutted that I still need size 14 trousers. She is so outdated in her views. I wish she’d be more real and promote body positivity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I looked into that kitchen company it's a chef based in Leamington. Bringing Fopps in will ruin her brand I hope she is prepared for the tit that Fopps brings with her with her dangerous food advice etc
I had a look yesterday and her food looks lovely... the lady is Brazilian and looks like she has a nice little happy family ... looks like a proper 'foodie'... don't seen any grenade bars or Vage yoghurt... and her hubby is cute (haha!!)... he's the photographer guy ! God knows what tit storm/show Fopps is going to cause !

Reactions: 8
how do we know she’s ditched the “coaching”? I use that term loosely. Didn’t her one coachee have a breakdown or something ? Was clearly a very vulnerable person.
Oh I don't, am just speculating! However wouldn't put it past her to try and podcast about being a life coach, all the glamour and none of the actual work is right up her street 🤣

Reactions: 6
Surely no one is doing a food collab of any kind with Fopps? Bulk orders of turkey mince incoming!!! Food goes to fopps house to die, she will ruin that womans business with her disordered eating and reputation for spraying food with bleach spray to avoid the risk of scoffing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.