Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Its not free."

But you didn't pay a penny for it.

So it's therefore FREE

What a bleeping moron.
I bloody love when she posts tit like this. No one is going to agree with her pissy comment and her true 'Kullurs' shine through.

Keep digging your social media career it's grave, lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
9 comments on her ad, 3 spam & one is her husband 😂 why any company would use her to promote their business is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was reading something last week I can't remember where now but it reminded me of Fopps and others but I forgot to post it.

It was the fact that these holiday companies giving away for example six holidays for free in one week to influencers (who can afford a holiday and will pay for one because they can if they aren't gifted one because they can't bear to spend half term at home like normal people even once a year) is six regular families that can't have a holiday because they are fully booked full of influencers and the price is high enough at half term as it is. If they didn't give away to all of these beggars then they could reduce the price for 6 genuine customers or those who want to go but find the cost high. They would make the same amount of money and not alienate potential customers

I was shouting "that's so true" at the tablet when I read it

• Heart
I know the person who has commented "looking incred" on her latest post 😱😱😱 I'm embarrassed they have used the word "incred"🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like they are just missing a cauldron ... lol !

Wonder what uhmazing thing they are cooking up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The photographer she's tagged is the husband of the short dark haired woman.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just looked at the make up artists page, she pulls some funny faces when showing off her make up, it's really odd 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have microphones on! Please god don’t be a podcast or something like that! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ahhh jeez. Everyman and his dog are going podcasts lately. Please not Foppochio 🤥

Reactions: 12
I've just looked at the make up artists page, she pulls some funny faces when showing off her make up, it's really odd 🤣🤣
Not wanting to be a total cow but her make up doesn't look very professional, it's nice but like an untrained person has done their face to go out with the girls

Reactions: 9
As well as her nose getting bigger her mouth is also getting wonkier by the day 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well this mustve been tough but it appears she found someone with worse footwear than her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this mustve been tough but it appears she found someone with worse footwear than her!!!!
Awww she looks quite cute.... I've been having a nosey of her page her other footwear isn't too bad lol ..... God knows why she's hooked up with beg-a-holic !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.