Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny that every time she gets close to getting below 162k followers she does one of these tit giveaways. The desperation is incredible.

Anyone following, now is the time to unfollow. You can still view stories and see everything! Let’s make her giveaway absolutely pointless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is so bloody patronising and unlikable. Giving away her ‘expensive’ coat that she’s ‘never worn’ to try and up her engagement. Take it to a shelter and never mention it again and maybe stop spending excessively on tit you don’t need. Read the room you plonker!

Early thread suggestion - it wasn’t free it’s my job. Nicola Ryan you’re an absolute knob!
Reposting as a timely thread suggestion 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she's selling pre used items for £20 to £40 what does that tell you??! Theyre trying to earn extra money. I reckon Fopps will need to get a job pretty soon 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she's selling pre used items for £20 to £40 what does that tell you??! Theyre trying to earn extra money. I reckon Fopps will need to get a job pretty soon 👍
She hasn't done any clothed hauls for a while that's very telling for a shopaholic.

Reactions: 13
There's 13 items listed on her fopps fashion page. Does anyone follow it? It's private since we took the piss out of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That article about influencers made me think about how desperate Tupperware sellers were to get you to one of their parties and eventually ran out of friends & family.

I know the person who has commented "looking incred" on her latest post 😱😱😱 I'm embarrassed they have used the word "incred"🤣🤣
We may know each other! I just noticed that person has a mutual friend as well who I know lives in Leamington

Reactions: 5
If this doesn’t say how distorted her mind is nothing will . The idea of a coach is to learn and use what you learn afterwards . In her case she feels safe with twinset twit so she signs up for another 90 !!!! Days . If she can’t see how unstable her eating habits are nothing will ever change with her …., EVER

Attachments

• Wow
If this doesn’t say how distorted her mind is nothing will . The idea of a coach is to learn and use what you learn afterwards . In her case she feels safe with twinset twit so she signs up for another 90 !!!! Days . If she can’t see how unstable her eating habits are nothing will ever change with her …., EVER
Where has she posted this?

Reactions: 3
So essentially she needs some new ‘after’ photos and despite everything she’s supposedly learnt she’s going to starve herself and do excessive exercise again for 3 months to achieve it.

has absolutely no business trying to ever coach anyone again.

Reactions: 12
She’s so boring. Great if you want to do a fitness plan but it’s not interesting to most people. Her disordered eating and obsession with how she looks is just a bit tragic.

Reactions: 11
Why can't she just be happy with her life. Her looks. Her weight. She's always using some plan or challenge to lose more weight. She could focus on getting that business venture launched instead of wasting time on challenges that eventually fail. I can imagine Chris rolling his eyes at her. Everyday! 🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.