Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cringy female boss type photos have 100% been done in preparation for the January diet and exercise bonanza. Fopps diet and coaching scheme Mark II incoming…

Reactions: 21
Is she for real .. bleep
I’m also having a night chilling on my “soda”…..
I mean, is it that bleeping difficult to write accurate posts when it’s actual JOB?!!!
Side note- I hate my soda. I bought a renovation property so until the messy work is done, I’m sitting on my charity shop soda!
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly. She's only interested in how she looks for the camera and strangers. She's got her arm around him and he's touching her in a close gesture that my 4 year old does to me, so I'd say it shows that they are a double act and the other two are sidelined and extras to the tit show. She deffo needs a decent bra I was thinking that 🤣 that dress is horrible too she looks like white dog tit
What ever happened to white dog tit 🤣🤣 though looks like it could be on her dinner plate tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old style Sky remote on that video - would have thought someone of their status would have Sky Glass. Mustn’t have been gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was going to say that’s sad and so desperate. But I’ll just come out and say it. That’s tragic and pathetic!

Reactions: 14
I thought she loved football, seeing as she's documented every single little kickers session her sprogs have had for the past 2 years 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh she's somerhing else she can complete Netflix but he can't even watch rhe world cup that is on every 4 years.

Reactions: 17
Old style Sky remote on that video - would have thought someone of their status would have Sky Glass. Mustn’t have been gifted!
First it was how her dad ties his shoe laces and now its the type of Sky package she has

C'mon guys she's enough of an obvious tit without picking at every little thing.
Makes us look petty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion, Materialistic Misery, Narcissistic Nicky

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.