Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered but I see that she's pinned the Gemma Collins make over ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m also having a night chilling on my “soda”…..
I mean, is it that bleeping difficult to write accurate posts when it’s actual JOB?!!!
Side note- I hate my soda. I bought a renovation property so until the messy work is done, I’m sitting on my charity shop soda!
🙄
Sitting on the soda is probably the only happy place she has !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Otherson little face at the end of that reel when she's hugging faverson before letting him join the hug 😭😭 her favouritism is off the scale .... 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I felt so sorry for otherson in that ridiculous insta post. Loads of encouragement and hugs for favouriteson but only a quick hug for otherson, almost as an afterthought. You can tell that Grayson isn't used to receiving spontaneous affection, he always looks so sad and unsure of himself 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I felt so sorry for otherson in that ridiculous insta post. Loads of encouragement and hugs for favouriteson but only a quick hug for otherson, almost as an afterthought. You can tell that Grayson isn't used to receiving spontaneous affection, he always looks so sad and unsure of himself 🥺
That’s the first thing I thought did he even get any praise or attention 😞

Reactions: 12
That’s the first thing I thought did he even get any praise or attention 😞
God she’s such a c u next Tuesday. That ad is awful. She’s like a pole up the arse distant auntie. I dislike her. Poor Otherson. I really feel for him whilst Faveson is such a little performer, just like his awful awful awful mother. 😡

Reactions: 14
Weirdly the boys swapped position during the video. She had Grayson next to her to start with and then Lawson for the rest of the video.

Reactions: 11
'They are really great prices' flashes to things cost £20 quid like £20 is peanuts

Reactions: 10
She is such a show off I’m surprised she’s got any followers at all. I have a friend who is very rich with homes, cars and holidays that flopps could only dream of and I’ve never seen any evidence of any of it on SM.

Reactions: 20
She is such a show off I’m surprised she’s got any followers at all. I have a friend who is very rich with homes, cars and holidays that flopps could only dream of and I’ve never seen any evidence of any of it on SM.
I have to and you wouldn’t even know ! Her and her husband have beautiful cars a very expensive house but have never bragged at all

Reactions: 10
She’s made me chuckle about the car. She’s only ever owned black or white cars 🤥 …..I remember your silver Peugeot nikki! In other words the make / model / colour car that’s coming was the option Chris gave you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weirdly the boys swapped position during the video. She had Grayson next to her to start with and then Lawson for the rest of the video.
I noted this too. She was helping Lawson with book, meanwhile Grayson sat there with his book closed, looking over to what Lawson and Mummy were doing. He looked so confused, poor boy. Why did she swap their positions? It was like he wasn't even in the room. I hope his father shows him some love because his mother doesn't seem to.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s made me chuckle about the car. She’s only ever owned black or white cars 🤥 …..I remember your silver Peugeot nikki! In other words the make / model / colour car that’s coming was the option Chris gave you 🤣
I doubt she can bare to get something ‘normal’ now that Chris has his fancy BMW or whatever it was. She will want the same or better. Because she works soooooooo hard for her minny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.