Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what fake tan she uses? Just so I can avoid EVER ending up that colour. Surely one of her many friends (ahem) would tell her she looks bloody ridiculous? It’s not even human looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what fake tan she uses? Just so I can avoid EVER ending up that colour. Surely one of her many friends (ahem) would tell her she looks bloody ridiculous? It’s not even human looking!
Ronseal 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her friends probably laugh at her as much as we do

Reactions: 13
She does spout some rubbish . Those Aldi brook Lea choc pots have been out for ages then comparing Protein pudding to Angel Delight 🤣🤣🤣, anything to get a few likes but as usual she sees 20% protein splashed across the front so she’s like a vulcher bulk buying
#Chavaholic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does spout some rubbish . Those Aldi brook Lea choc pots have been out for ages then comparing Protein pudding to Angel Delight 🤣🤣🤣, anything to get a few likes but as usual she sees 20% protein splashed across the front so she’s like a vulcher bulk buying
#Chavaholic
Who would of thought a product called 'chocolate mousse' would have a 'mousse' consistancy ... bleeping genius isn't she ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
advent calendars are more than enough for your kids coming from the woman whose just spent less than 24 hours is a 700 pound a night hotel 👍

Reactions: 24
After paying an employee (probably Fopps), Chris declared just under £58,000. It was just under 90k before creditors were paid.

Reactions: 10
After paying an employee (probably Fopps), Chris declared just under £58,000. It was just under 90k before creditors were paid.
I had a nosy too. I don’t know loads about it, I worked in accounts briefly quite a few years ago, but it definitely doesn’t seem enough to keep up with her spending? Also, I’ve said this before, but surely golf coaching has a shelf life and won’t be an obtainable career for ever.

I had a nosy too. I don’t know loads about it, I worked in accounts briefly quite a few years ago, but it definitely doesn’t seem enough to keep up with her spending? Also, I’ve said this before, but surely golf coaching has a shelf life and won’t be an obtainable career for ever.
I agree. Surely golfers will want a younger coach. New guys will be coming through So come 50 the career will be pretty much over? A friend whose brother is a golf pro at a local course said her brother is looking at new options. He’s 45

I agree. Surely golfers will want a younger coach. New guys will be coming through So come 50 the career will be pretty much over? A friend whose brother is a golf pro at a local course said her brother is looking at new options. He’s 45
He can become a PT 😂 or SW coach 😂
I wouldn’t have an issue having an older golf coach. Surely they know more?? Been around longer worked with more clients etc. He does get #ads on his IG so maybe there’s lots of Foppy ££ there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh well more fool him then for not looking after it, if that is true. I’m Expecting a “some truths about me/us” vlog any time soon to clarify some “questions” (aka Tattle mitherings). All done with the smuggest, snarkiest sarcastic nasty witch face of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd just love them to have a nice shock...where they had to size down their lifestyle instead of her wanky coats and jumpers for a change

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.