Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They clearly don’t have new photos together! Always the same photos year after year!
If they’re posts from facebook, they’re probably from timehop memories, so minimal effort needed by her disappearing friends 🤭

She only "burst into tears" over the boys' photos because they're not as cute as she thought they'd be.
this made me giggle 🤭 it’s probably true!
And the comment from mazza was as weird as ever! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't stand the "keep doing you and not caring what anyone thinks" mindset... she's selfish and ignorant.

• Heart
I don’t know anyone who cares what others think as much as Fopps! She’s deluded 😂

• Heart
She protests far too much about not caring what others think! If she didn’t care…she wouldn’t mention that at all? What a weird thing to say on your birthday.

Reactions: 17
And so it begins…but it’s ok Fopps, you don’t care what people think of you so you won’t mind your numbers tumbling again after forking out £200….it’s FINE! 😂😂

DF562117-2FB1-41CA-8802-FB786BA1F88A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had to laugh at the song she's chosen for her birthday post.

"Its MY birthday, I'm gonna do what I like, gonna wear what I like, every body love me, look at me, give me money"

Sounds like a regular day for her 😂

And she looks every bit of her 42yrs. The harsh, too dark eyebrows do nothing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine being 42 and a mother and still needing to have all the birthday attention like that of a 6 year old. She’s embarrassing. She looks every one of those 42 years as well. You can use all the Botox and fillers and make up you like but you will never be able to do anything about your horrible, arrogant personality, flops..

Had to laugh at the song she's chosen for her birthday post.

"Its MY birthday, I'm gonna do what I like, gonna wear what I like, every body love me, look at me, give me money"

Sounds like a regular day for her 😂

And she looks every bit of her 42yrs. The harsh, too dark eyebrows do nothing for her.
sorry just saw we wrote the same thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Growing old is something you should embrace?! REALLY! She definitely isn't embracing it on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw this on another thread. How long before Fopps is back on the naughty list with the ASA? Though she hardly gets any gifted or invites anywhere anymore :ROFLMAO:

5EBB3E37-FD44-42AB-AB18-213C0283E95B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just joined to say I've just unfollowed old Fopps. She is on another planet. The filters!!! Nikki I know you read these threads. Stop being so fake! You look NOTHING like those pics you've just posted. In fact you look nothing like most of the sized down stretched pics you post from your magic mirror. You've just lost another follower tonight. Wake up! Keep it real then you may actually get to keep real followers. Everything is false. EVERYTHING!!!! Rant over... Feeling better now 😂

Reactions: 22
Turned 42 yesterday and still insecure AF , she has to share even more selfies to demand likes and comments from Total Strangers. How very, very sad that there is absolutely nothing in her life at all apart from How she looks and How much she can waste / spend Daily !

Reactions: 12
Lisa didn't 'kindly share' the breakdown of what was painted on her face - she put it on her own Insta page last week under the pics of Fopps.... she tries to make is sound like Lisa did her a favour and wrote it out for her !! TBF I looked at the price list for Lisa and it's not bad considering she's 'been around ages' and has done 'slebs - mainly GC that I know of! That said it's not a bad price for a special, special occasion not a 42nd birthday night out in Leam with a few mates ! I'd pay to get mine done for say an occasion - wedding, special 'zero' birthday etc......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.