Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think that amount of makeup at 42 !!! is cool ?!?!? 18-30 Fopps YOU WISH !!!!! So……she’s had a spa day with Mad Mazza, hair / makeup / photos , weekend in London where no doubt Chris will be assigned to take photos of her as she demands ,then she will tell everybody she needs some me time . Spoiled selfish brat . Everything paid for by somebody else. Wine in a plastic cup she asks ?!? Yes Chavaholic Chris knows you well ‼ How embarrasing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
How does she think that amount of makeup at 42 !!! is cool ?!?!? 18-30 Fopps YOU WISH !!!!! So……she’s had a spa day with Mad Mazza, hair / makeup / photos , weekend in London where no doubt Chris will be assigned to take photos of her as she demands ,then she will tell everybody she needs some me time . Spoiled selfish brat . Everything paid for by somebody else. Wine in a plastic cup she asks ?!? Yes Chavaholic Chris knows you well ‼ How embarrasing 🤣🤣🤣
Chavaholic 😆😆 so apt for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s done more for her 42nd birthday than I did for my 30th a couple of years ago. And she probably reads that and thinks I’d be jealous but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Her priorities are waaaaay off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just can’t imagine as a mother to young children (which I also am) spending that much on myself this close to Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess a lot of it’s probably #kindlygifted but still just such selfish behaviour astounds me

Reactions: 20
Just can’t imagine as a mother to young children (which I also am) spending that much on myself this close to Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess a lot of it’s probably #kindlygifted but still just such selfish behaviour astounds me
Think she making Chris pay for having g to have her 50th in lockdown and he didn't and him allegedly playing away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prices in london are crazY at the moment. Had to go down on business last week. My room was £1200 per night without breakfast! Happily I wasn’t paying! Where did she stay? Am blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Latest post ‘we had a great time wondering around’. I’m assuming she means ‘wandering around’ What a thick idiot she is. Can’t even spell the simplest of captions for her grid post

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Prices in london are crazY at the moment. Had to go down on business last week. My room was £1200 per night without breakfast! Happily I wasn’t paying! Where did she stay? Am blocked!
The Westin...... I did a quick search and next Saturday for a room is £720 and that's through booking.com ! Why spend so much for one night when you spend most of your time 'wondering' around (unless they were actually wondering how much more the bleeping credit card can take ! )

So a month before Christmas she's had in just a week :

Hair/Makeup done for girls night out
New outfit for girls night out
Spa day with her mother
Expensive hotel in London
tickets to theatre (also expensive)

how is she relatable to your average mother ?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
719EAB73-D83B-4D63-8175-E76D48BBB644.jpeg
That poor lady in the background! She could have covered her face up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone over the age of 21 actually care about their birthday anyway? I mean kids or no kids, usually you grow up and just realise it’s another day. Unless it’s a big one or there’s a sentiment there x

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.