Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a Dyson air wrap and yes I could afford one but I don’t want to spend that amount of money on myself when it could go on my kids. I guess it comes down to morals and where hers lie
Don’t bother with a Dyson air wrap! Save your money and buy one of the many alternatives out there instead, they’re shite! I’ve had mine for 2 years and I’ve only used it a handful of times, bought every gadget to go with it to make both mine and my daughter’s hair look like a bouncy blow dry and it’s pathetic, I’ve even let my friends try it to see if its just me doing it wrong. In my opinion they aren’t worth the money! The only good thing about them is they dry your hair quickly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t bother with a Dyson air wrap! Save your money and buy one of the many alternatives out there instead, they’re shite! I’ve had mine for 2 years and I’ve only used it a handful of times, bought every gadget to go with it to make both mine and my daughter’s hair look like a bouncy blow dry and it’s pathetic, I’ve even let my friends try it to see if its just me doing it wrong. In my opinion they aren’t worth the money! The only good thing about them is they dry your hair quickly
Thanks for that advice!!! I shall look around

Reactions: 5
Honestly ordering all that stuff, paying to have your and make up done. Is she trying to make herself un relatable because she’s doing a bloody good job! Most of us either wear something we already have or make a quick primark/cheap supermarket purchase and wouldn’t dream of paying someone to do our makeup . She really thinks she is some sort of celeb, love you wouldn’t make it as a z list one

Mutton comes to mind! Over the top make up! So god knows what the outfit will look like!

• Heart
Didn’t she get the same ones in a hideous green colour too
She does! She wore them when she dressed as a genie 🧞‍♀️ and also when she went away with some random lasses. The. Did a photo shoot in an outdoor shower 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

4CAA26B6-25B1-41FE-ADE3-35DE481340A6.jpeg

B647F176-F387-42B0-B0A7-6D23E77807C3.jpeg
B176B15E-E742-43FA-BD58-1E110C47DF48.jpeg

So I suppose we will all see this on her Instagram today and everyone will be commenting “oh you look amazing”
Vom 🤮🤮 she just loves to boast !!!
She WISHES she looked liked this x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Silk Fred dresses are pretty pricey too for ‘high street’ Around £40+ per dress. She’s a joke

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she get the same ones in a hideous green colour too
I want to see these hideous green ones😂. Has anyone else noticed that the shoes always seem to be pristine. I don’t know about anyone else shoes I wear to go out look like they have seen a pavement!

She does! She wore them when she dressed as a genie 🧞‍♀️ and also when she went away with some random lasses. The. Did a photo shoot in an outdoor shower 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

View attachment 1745081

View attachment 1745084View attachment 1745086

She WISHES she looked liked this x
Bloody hell!!! There is no chance the cream version are designer ( this confirms it now although I didn’t beleive this but can never be sure until seen definitive proof).

Reactions: 10
Saturday afternoon.... v Sunday morning... is she for real ??? How does she have the nerve to post that quote... she sickens me.... she really does ... 🤬🤬
You just know that Nicola is the type of person who puts 1 can of the cheapest beans she can find in the food bank trolley in Tesco and then feels saintly about it all Christmas!

Reactions: 19
Hair and make up would’ve cost her virtually £100! She’s living in lala land isn’t she

• Wow
I can't believe she's posted that quote after the blatant needless spending on all those outfits for last night. She just likes to feel superior.

Whichever outfit she chose to wear she'll tell us that
1. It's so out of her comfort zone and not something she'd usually choose.
2. She wasn't sure it looked okay but then Chris said he loved it so she thought why not.
3. As she gets older/now she's a mum she cares far less about what people think.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.