Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks not washing something before you wear it when who knows what sweaty bodies may of tried it on previously is a bit grim ? Also sometimes clothes from online have a bit of a 'whiff' about them..... I for sure wouldn't buy, try and wear tonight ! She is seriously addicted to shopping..... it's not even like it's a special birthday !

Reactions: 13
So a dress and makeup for photo shoot in week,
Then looks like some beauty place on insta ?
Various home deliveries
Isn’t this her job fashion ?!
What monstrosity will it be tonight and shoes ??????
It's not a cheap beauty place either. Nanny June's in Leamington. It's new and rather trendy.

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she wear one of the many dresses/outfits she has and just buy a bloody new pair of shoes.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never gone mad n ordered loads before a night out! I either make do with what I’ve got or panic buy the week before in actual shops!
she must have a outfit for every weekend i her play room.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will post any pics of tonight? She never posts pics of girls night! Which is weird for the actual amount of mundane tit she does share!

Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, she’s had to order so many outfits because she hasn’t a bloody clue how to dress and has no clue who she is anymore.

She doesn’t dress to flatter her figure, there’s always at least one piece of the outfit that doesn’t suit (usually the shoes), she always looks too try hard, really garish and tacky looking outfits trying to look younger, instead of trying a bit of subtle class. This usually ends up making her look older than she even is.

Reactions: 17
If she didn't buy all her clothes two sizes too small she'd have plenty of choice on what to wear but as it is everything looks like it's been on a hot setting in the drier for a week

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen her story on Facebook - is this what people do when looking for something to wear ? Order and pay for loads of clothes and send everything else back ? Surely she has so many things she could wear ? I just don’t understand it.
I bet she has ordered another 10 stooonin blazers 🙄🤢

Let’s be honest, she’s had to order so many outfits because she hasn’t a bloody clue how to dress and has no clue who she is anymore.

She doesn’t dress to flatter her figure, there’s always at least one piece of the outfit that doesn’t suit (usually the shoes), she always looks too try hard, really garish and tacky looking outfits trying to look younger, instead of trying a bit of subtle class. This usually ends up making her look older than she even is.
We will definatley get a reel of some description

Reactions: 7
No posts of the make up and how stunning & beautiful the MUA was as no matter how much paint you stick on her she still looks like a garden fence (that she sits on!)

No posts of the make up and how stunning & beautiful the MUA was as no matter how much paint you stick on her she still looks like a garden fence (that she sits on!)
Sorry - stoonin not stunning 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else noticed how whenever she has a night out with her “ friends” she doesn’t story it because they are probs soooooo embarrassed of her .
same when she goes out with Chris , she goes to bed at 10 and he goes out for chicken& chips probably breathing a huge sigh of relief on his way out !
She has no idea what enjoyment is all she wants to do is spend money then go out get a few staged pics for Her grid only to repeat next weekend. You never see her having , fun , letting her hair down, and that’s because
As @honey&lemon says she hasn’t got any clue who is is anymore and shes just overcompensating with more Botox and fillers and her addiction to spending is out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are her shoes genuinely £600? I just can’t imagine doing that unless I’m a millionaire which she isn’t no matter how much she portrays it. I want a Dyson air wrap and yes I could afford one but I don’t want to spend that amount of money on myself when it could go on my kids. I guess it comes down to morals and where hers lie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Are her shoes genuinely £600? I just can’t imagine doing that unless I’m a millionaire which she isn’t no matter how much she portrays it. I want a Dyson air wrap and yes I could afford one but I don’t want to spend that amount of money on myself when it could go on my kids. I guess it comes down to morals and where hers lie
My toilet brush has more morals than this bint

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they heck! . They are £10.99 numbers from shoe zone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon with the giveaway, She sets up a fake account a few days before, gets it to like her fopps account and then makes that account the giveaway winner.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.