Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also the time!!! Like if I’m out in the evening, which is rare, I don’t leave my kids all day to get my hair and make up done. I know we all need our “me time” but she gets a lot!!

Reactions: 14
What a twit.
All those outfits, paying to get her hair and makeup done, talking about a night away in "Linden" next weekend and then posts that quote.
When you just know she *will* have the matching outfits, the festive table and expensive soirées.

I actually dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw she’s showing us she’s mother of the year taking her kids to soft play hung over - er no id have more respect if she was lying on the sofa under a blanket with tv on kids toys everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s paid to have her make up done twice in a week. Once for the photo shoot which we’re yet to be fully enlightened about, then yesterday for her night out with Chris? Will she have it done for Lindon too? Jesus Christ. For someone who is oBsEsSeD with make up and skin care, you’d think she’d have more than enough to do her own.
Let’s just hope people can see how unrelatable she is in time.

Reactions: 15
So she’s paid to have her make up done twice in a week. Once for the photo shoot which we’re yet to be fully enlightened about, then yesterday for her night out with Chris? Will she have it done for Lindon too? Jesus Christ. For someone who is oBsEsSeD with make up and skin care, you’d think she’d have more than enough to do her own.
Let’s just hope people can see how unrelatable she is in time.
Bet that other one was a freebie. That woman looks a loon as well!

Reactions: 13
Throwing more money around when she could be at home nursing her pretend hangover.

We've stayed in this weekend because me and the hubby have both been ill so we were really behind on house jobs. Kids have loved it. We've spent £0 this weekend and still managed amazing quality time together and we've caught up on the washing pile!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Throwing more money around when she could be at home nursing her pretend hangover.

We've stayed in this weekend because me and the hubby have both been ill so we were really behind on house jobs. Kids have loved it. We've spent £0 this weekend and still managed amazing quality time together and we've caught up on the washing pile!
I expect Mad Mazza helps with the washing etc in Prikkis house. Don’t think Nikki is capable of washing or cleaning anything.

Reactions: 10
She has zero loyalty to anyone ..... she literally raves about whoever does her hair, make up, botox, fillers whatever....... which in itself comes across as shallow and insincere.... Monday raving about that MUA Naomi and Saturday raving about MUA Lisa (who tbf is very good!).......

How is she going to do this give away ? Over 4K posts about it she's just gonna scroll and pick a name isn't she ? she's too lazy to put them into a proper selector !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who gets professional hair and make up for a night out in a local bar one week before your 42nd birthday? All to end up looking exactly the same as usual but with a few more wrinkles from the caked on slap.

And then she posts about the cost of living crisis and how people shouldn’t be impressed by what they see on Instagram?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Good god Fopps surely you can see what a mess you are?! Go back to SW, mug cakes and tex mex chilli, at least you were consistent back then.

I’m just waiting for her to announce the giveaway winner tomorrow and then have a mass exodus of followers!

Reactions: 18
Is that it? Least she’s changed her shoes! It looks as if she’s taken off the strip lashes and also wiped her brows off and done her hair again! Her photos look nothing like the MuA’s!!
She's still got that bloody Apple watch thing on..... she looks pretty classy for her but very orange on her filtered pics - like you say nothing like how the MUA did her make up ! She's not even bothered to tag the MUA, Hair person etc...... got one posed pic of her and her 'mates' but having too much of a good time... yeah yeah whatever !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.