Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s gained 243 followers, she will be wetting herself. Anyone still following please unfollow! Then when the 243 new ones unfollow next week she’ll be on less than she started with and be £200 down! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s gained 243 followers, she will be wetting herself. Anyone still following please unfollow! Then when the 243 new ones unfollow next week she’ll be on less than she started with and be £200 down! 😂
Over 2.5k comments but only 243 followers 🤔🤔 also how does she chose the winner because she sure as hell won't be putting all those names into a selection app etc.....

Out with 'her girls' tomorrow... Will be get pics or just an outfit pic that'll be some kinda blazer and ugly shoes ensemble 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Over 2.5k comments but only 243 followers 🤔🤔 also how does she chose the winner because she sure as hell won't be putting all those names into a selection app etc.....

Out with 'her girls' tomorrow... Will be get pics or just an outfit pic that'll be some kinda blazer and ugly shoes ensemble 🤣🤣🤣
isn’t it funny how this so called foodie with so many friends has never once in all the years I’ve watched her account had a girls night in her house or any sort of dinner with friends at home. Her and Chris never have couple friends over either.

It’ll be her one mate, her sister and sisters friends she’ll be out with as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 21
isn’t it funny how this so called foodie with so many friends has never once in all the years I’ve watched her account had a girls night in her house or any sort of dinner with friends at home. Her and Chris never have couple friends over either.

It’ll be her one mate, her sister and sisters friends she’ll be out with as usual
The only time I have seen her with “ the girls” was last year when she had a couple of weekends “out” as she was trying to prove to tattlers she wasn’t friendless.

I find it strange that we never get to see any photos of her on “ nights out” with her pals - I’d imagine if she has any they would mostly be cut from the same cloth and enjoy having photos taken.

I bet she has those cream monstrosities on . They are hideous . Why the duck she pairs them with all outfits is anyones guess.

• Haha
So true she never , has friends over for dinner ……. Ever …. but then again who would eat the culinary tit she turns out 🤮 #sloponaplate , Chris just has to put up with it whether he likes it or not 😩sure they would rather order a takeaway pizza or scran at a local chippy than dine at hers , or having an oven in her dining room might just put them off .
Friends 🤣 night out tonight 🤨🤨🤨 oh yeh !!!!! Watch out for the staged , stretched photos #PredictableFoppsFailedCoach

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve also never ever known her to have anyone stay over in her ‘guest room’ (piles of clothes that need ironing room) yet she’s won’t let the boys have a white noise prison room each. She’s got her bedroom, presumably an en suite, a dressing up room and an office though ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to be careful all that Botox nobody really knows if there are side effects and she started early and does it regularly. Bit different to twice a year and starting in your forties for example. I’m not saying I’m against it and that I wouldn’t ever get it but doesn’t she risk facial paralysis doing it for so long so often?

Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen her story on Facebook - is this what people do when looking for something to wear ? Order and pay for loads of clothes and send everything else back ? Surely she has so many things she could wear ? I just don’t understand it.

I’ve just seen her story on Facebook - is this what people do when looking for something to wear ? Order and pay for loads of clothes and send everything else back ? Surely she has so many things she could wear ? I just don’t understand it.
No it is not what normal people do…just fopps who is so insecure and materialistic she thinks other people would care or notice if she wasnt wearing something new. The woman must have so many clothes it’s pathetic. I couldn’t care less what other people wear!

Also why does she try and make out she’s a big drinker at events like this is so fun and cool? It’s clear as day she’s a fun sponge who does not drink much

• Heart
I mean I might order 3 or 4 options from the same shop but not 40 options from multiple shops 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She will realise soon why her engagements so low and why she’s losing followers she’s rubbing peoples faces in it she’s boasting she’s able to afford all these luxuries whilst people are worrying how they are going to feed their families & survive, we are in a recession does she not see it. She’s vile

• Heart
I might be wrong but in her stories ysday is she trying to say the boys wear a uniform to preschool but ysday was non-uniform day? If they wore a uniform we’d have been filled with photos of that by now! And there’s no way she’s not posting that type of photo to protect the boys anonymity, she plasters them, their address and weekly routine all over the internet for any old weirdo to see.

Reactions: 14
I might be wrong but in her stories ysday is she trying to say the boys wear a uniform to preschool but ysday was non-uniform day? If they wore a uniform we’d have been filled with photos of that by now! And there’s no way she’s not posting that type of photo to protect the boys anonymity, she plasters them, their address and weekly routine all over the internet for any old weirdo to see.
Preschool is usually just a jumper and/or t shirt. More like they’ve got strict SM guidelines rather than she’s trying to protect their identity.

Reactions: 12
Ok for my 40th birthday I did this. I mean it was maybe ten outfits in total and I ordered three and didn’t like them so ordered another 3 etc. I’ve never done it before and won’t do it again but I wanted to find the perfect outfit. Normally I’ll settle for it’ll do 😂

Preschool is usually just a jumper and/or t shirt. More like they’ve got strict SM guidelines rather than she’s trying to protect their identity.
Our preschool does require the same colour jumper and polo shirt as the school then just jogging bottoms. It doesn’t need to be logoed just the Asda version is fine.

Reactions: 7
Klarna got hammered then x

She will realise soon why her engagements so low and why she’s losing followers she’s rubbing peoples faces in it she’s boasting she’s able to afford all these luxuries whilst people are worrying how they are going to feed their families & survive, we are in a recession does she not see it. She’s vile
I think she can barely afford all this but she has to save face. Hence why she’s right as a fishes arse! It’s all on credit cards, Klarna and then waits for payouts off their family. X

Reactions: 10
Blimey is she following the rules for once then?! Shame she can’t when it comes to ads!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She needs To get help for addiction to spending ridiculous amounts of money . I mean ordering all those clothes for one night out when she already has so many . She will look back on these days and realise how addicted to spending she really is shameful,
Whatever you choose Fopperholic Failed coach make sure it’s got pockets in to put those Boiled eggs in for later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So a dress and makeup for photo shoot in week,
Then looks like some beauty place on insta ?
Various home deliveries
Isn’t this her job fashion ?!
What monstrosity will it be tonight and shoes ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's 5 parcel bags there! FIVE! And then she has a pile of outfits on the bed and some of those have tags... I bet there's at least 2 or 3 outfits in each bag... we're looking at maybe 20 options for one night out?

What planet is she on! Also who has time/can be bothered to try on 20 outfits before going out. She'll be home by 10 anyway 😂 bet the miracles have been with Mazza all day so she has the time 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.