Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t even look like her at all and I can’t figure out what the hell she has done , or if it’s that new Botox she had ?? Droopy eyelids OMG
Another Saturday night taking his wife’s demanded staged pic s
what a great life you have Chris, even having a to force a smile #sadtimes

Reactions: 13
For someone with young kids she’s literally out every weekend! I bet shes never Just had a nice chilled family evening playing a game with them or watching a film and then tucking them up with a story. This stupid witch wouldn’t know what being a mother is if it came up and whacked her on her massive conk.

Reactions: 17
Highly unlikely 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also all those comments about how gorgeous... beautiful... stunning... etc not one person calling her out being a crappy friend !!
Someone thinks her shoes are lovely 🤣😱😱 and the fact the person replying thinks they cost £600 🤣🤣 She's obviously not realised Nikki is the Queen of Welly (wellesbourne) market knock offs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a line in the film Erin Brockovich which seems very apt when it comes to fopps........

erin.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They shoes!!! They are horrid but also about 10 years out of date. Christ knows where she even bought them. I wore this type circa 2010.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They both look dreadful here. She’s done up like a dogs dinner (the dress is nice but the shoes and her weird make up ruin it) and he looks too casual beside her like he’s just rolled up in whatever he was wearing.

I don’t know what it is but she looks so weird here. Has she gone much lighter on her hair and really dark on the eyebrows?She looks so much older!

4633F5AA-8A69-4A33-B08D-AEE7C0D13975.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The shoes have had a full year of events and are nearly on their second Christmas. Which would be fiiiiiiiine if they weren’t horrific.
Exactly! And it’s so ironic that she’s constantly buying new things like coats, leggings, trainers etc but for some reason these hideous shoes are the one item she chooses to keep recycling???? Makes absolutely no sense. And her eyes are looking mega wonky after her most recent Botox! Chris looks like a zombie, she’s obviously sucking the life out of him 🤣

Reactions: 15
They both look dreadful here. She’s done up like a dogs dinner (the dress is nice but the shoes and her weird make up ruin it) and he looks too casual beside her like he’s just rolled up in whatever he was wearing.

I don’t know what it is but she looks so weird here. Has she gone much lighter on her hair and really dark on the eyebrows?She looks so much older!

View attachment 1726872
Someone needs to buy Chris some socks. Don't think I've ever seen him wear any 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I’ve just noticed his shoes! My nana used to wear something similar for her bunions. Has he had them out of a Sunday magazine - two pairs for £9.99?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God I’ve just noticed his shoes! My nana used to wear something similar for her bunions. Has he had them out of a Sunday magazine - two pairs for £9.99?!
They look like Sketchers Go Walk or whatever they are called 🤣

• Haha

View attachment 1726872
Chode has his grandpa shoes on and for god sake buy a pair of trousers long enough and a pair of socks

Chode has his grandpa shoes on and for god sake buy a pair of trousers long enough and a pair of socks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1726872
It’s how she accessorises things. The shoes and the belt are awful plus the earrings. Is she wearing her faithful Fitbit? X

• Haha
So much for that uh-mazing new botox product she had, her face looks like a landslide

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remembrance Day and look at her posting aff links . She has not got a single ounce of respect in her plastic body. Me Me Me as usual .
Hold off for a day you disrespectful thing

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.