Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sat at her mums fuiming they won’t have the boys so she could go to Dubai. Tell us again you don’t regret having the miracles Fopps. Wonder if he’s let her drive the new leases BMW to make up for it lol x
The Aldi chicken and pork gyros are gorgeous! We often get them for a Friday/Saturday night. So good 😍
We had this last week and it was gorgeous! I've bought the pork one to try this week.

I don't know why this has quoted another post but I cba to sort it out. Soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The desperado is doing another giveaway to get followers. Doesn’t she remember that last time all her new followers unfollowed within days?! She’s absolutely clueless, just give it up now Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The desperado is doing another giveaway to get followers. Doesn’t she remember that last time all her new followers unfollowed within days?! She’s absolutely clueless, just give it up now Fopps.
How much do we reckon she's going to shell out?
£20? 😂 50?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t decide if this is an undeclared add or if she has been saving up all year for these vouchers?! X

Reactions: 11
How much do we reckon she's going to shell out?
£20? 😂 50?
There is zero chance she has used £200 of her mooney to give away .. I think like @Justwishfulthinking has said it’s an undeclared ad.
This is the woman who donated £5 to a seriously sick child . As if she will donate £200 to a total random. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not so sure. Nikki only cares about Nikki. She will only give £5 to a sick child as it doesn’t directly benefit her.

She probably has bought the £200 voucher (more than likely on a credit card) as she is so desperate for new followers, despite it not working last time when they all unfollowed straight after the giveaway.

She just oozes complete and utter desperation to keep this car crash of a social media career going. If, as she said the other week, she thinks micro and nano accounts are the future the why is she so bothered about losing followers?! Her ego can’t cope with the fact no one is interested in her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so desperate too keep that account over 162k.... I would think this was more authentic if she showed how she chooses the winner too ! Just suddenly announces a random name... how you get to that name Nicola ? Friend of a friend 🤔

I’m not so sure. Nikki only cares about Nikki. She will only give £5 to a sick child as it doesn’t directly benefit her.

She probably has bought the £200 voucher (more than likely on a credit card) as she is so desperate for new followers, despite it not working last time when they all unfollowed straight after the giveaway.

She just oozes complete and utter desperation to keep this car crash of a social media career going. If, as she said the other week, she thinks micro and nano accounts are the future the why is she so bothered about losing followers?! Her ego can’t cope with the fact no one is interested in her tit.
Despite our differing chains of thought on this giveaway - this shows she is completely disingenuous ( whatever way your looking at it).

Reactions: 8
Once again she briefly mentions an update on peri menopause and HRT before the story gets cut off and then she goes on to ramble about more treatment she's had to her face, she has people following her waiting for the updates and info she promised them, she really is totally useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He mouth looks wonky lol
I have no clue about having treatments but surely you’d want to go make up free the days after!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s doing something dodgy through Chris’ business and claiming it back through his expenses? There’s no way she would fork out £200 but she’s clearly desperate to keep those number up.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she does this give always. If she was a small business then yes giveaways are a good way of possible getting new customers but she isn’t one, she isn’t an influencer she is just some women who got a following from SW who then thought she could be a mummy blogger (failed). She has no original content it’s just repetitive

Reactions: 12
I hope whoever wins uses it to buy a big greasy takeaway with lashings of cheese and carbs. Then posts it to their stories and tag her so she can see. That'll make her frozen face twitch.
20221118_132710.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god I own and wear that jacket she’s posted, do I need to burn it 😭

• Haha
She made no reference to Remembrance Day . No reference to children in Need .
Yet raves About top up for the Botox which is making her eyelids more crinkly by the Day
Shes so uneducated & insufferable she really is
No one could ever be surprised her Failed coaching page never got started . She thinks of absolutely no one but herself . She’s 42 next week. Her begging has already started

• Angry
I was wondering where Lindon was? Mind you, she kept saying the other week she was in Shtraqfurd. I deduced that to mean Stratford. Her enunciation really is terrible.

Edited to add - if by Lindon she means London then please for the love of God somebody tell her to duck off - we don’t want her down here 😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she have to go away for her birthday every year! It’s like it’s a status thing!
the boys clearly had non uniform for childrenin need but didn’t say that but mentioned she’d been to the charity shop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.