Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony of yesterday’s discussion about the price of kebabs and so she almost shows us her badly packed kebab for attention 🤣🤣🤣
This made me chuckle 🤣 so true though, she’s absolutely desperate for attention! I can’t see how her leg positioned like that advertises the razor? It’s not close up enough to see if it’s totally smooth and the razor isn’t on the picture. She manages to do a shoddy job of everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her face looks awful in the pics, she’s gone way to far with Botox. It looks like her face is pulled so tight she can barely move. She’s so plastic looking!!
I thought this. She’s really not a good advert for this new fast acting Botox!

Reactions: 7
I dont know why but this is all I see.....
🤣🤣

Mrs Hannigan also hates kids so it fits!

Also came here to say she's using not only a filter here, she's actually altering her face with an app. She's lifted her cheekbones, slimmed face down, smoothed out wrinkles and god knows what else.

I've also screengrabbed her lips. That's an undeniable filler 'moustache'. It's when filler migrates to beyond the lip, if anyone doubted she has lip filler this just 100% convinced me. If you Google filler moustache you'll see examples. It doesn't exist in natural lips.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a nosey on Phoebe Courts page and I’d say she’d doing far better on the ads and stuff than Fopps. I also noticed they no longer follow each other but they used to be part of the SW hun gang so wonder what went on there 😂😂😂😂 Foppsmum follows Phoebe though.
That’s definitely fopps! Always keeping one eye on the competition! 👀😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The brief for the advert was obviously something along the lines of they must include an extended leg shot as i've seen a couple more doing a very similar advert last night, Ash Reid being one of them, difference is when they did the extend the leg shot they were actually using the razor!! Fopps misses the mark yet again and interprets the brief as an 80's soft glam back street photo shoot 🤭
Least that Ash has the grace to look a bit embarrassed. Fopps full on trying to do a dancers foot point…she’s never been to a class in her life.

A43DDF7F-BB58-4720-91EA-7812A7D347D3.jpeg

763F56DE-6176-4D41-959C-CD9CECCDB697.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Least that Ash has the grace to look a bit embarrassed. Fopps full on trying to do a dancers foot point…she’s never been to a class in her life.

View attachment 1735504
View attachment 1735505
I keep laughing at this pic.. dunno who the duck she thinks she is .. if that was me my family and friends would of absolutely ripped me to pieces for looking such and absolute bell end... honestly that pic is gonna brighten up the darkest days for its comedy value 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think Chris looks at these things and thinks “what a catch?” 🤣🤣🤣 or is he thinking “wtf have I married?” I know which my husband would be, he’d be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I keep laughing at this pic.. dunno who the duck she thinks she is .. if that was me my family and friends would of absolutely ripped me to pieces for looking such and absolute bell end... honestly that pic is gonna brighten up the darkest days for its comedy value 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My mum would have deleted the post and signed me up to get some self respect,

Mazza is probably egging her on as she doesn’t want to she to deal with nicola and her two cash cows miracles any more than she does already.

I find her family weird. The fact she towers over her dad gives me the ick. Don’t know why ha x

Do you think Chris looks at these things and thinks “what a catch?” 🤣🤣🤣 or is he thinking “wtf have I married?” I know which my husband would be, he’d be mortified!
I think he’s trying to make the best out of a bad situation. He’s stuck with her now. X

There’s going to be a family photo in matching pjs isn’t they!
Well most years she leaves family pjs too late and has to make do with crappy ones. I think it kills her buying stuff like that as she desperately wants a girl. X

Reactions: 14
My mum would have deleted the post and signed me up to get some self respect,

Mazza is probably egging her on as she doesn’t want to she to deal with nicola and her two cash cows miracles any more than she does already.

I find her family weird. The fact she towers over her dad gives me the ick. Don’t know why ha x

I think he’s trying to make the best out of a bad situation. He’s stuck with her now. X

Well most years she leaves family pjs too late and has to make do with crappy ones. I think it kills her buying stuff like that as she desperately wants a girl. X
I put it on the wrong thread!! 😂😂 this was meant for beggy lamb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had to use that latest laughable pic for my profile..... makes me laugh so much with her chubby leg and cankle.... for a *cough cough* gym bunny that leg has no shape or definition !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think her smarmy , miserable face in that Razor #Ad actually sums her up !?!?!?!
She couldn’t care less about the ad as long as she gets the pennies 🙄
I can’t even comment on the chunky legs/ cankles,
Never seen any one doing ads look so pissed off and miserable .
Yet all her demanded Staged , puppet Gram pics will be so different
#Sad #Sad #Sad

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.