Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Anniversary both! No gushing posts, Chris has spent the evening posting on his golf page.
We all know that Fopp's loves to post an occasion where she fill the grid with photos of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She reckons she's got a high sex drive? I doubt it! She's about as sexual and dry as a scan brand and ryvita sarnie

Well no wonder she's always so uptight she's not gonna get a pounding from deux mankles avec petite acorn is she 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lying in bed looking naked talking about her dead grandad 🙈🙈🙈😱😱😱
'I know its not our anniversary Chris but please can you lick my tuna omelette? I need a release cos i don't know which zara blazer to put on for grandads funeral tomorrow and it uhfectting my positive mindset'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She reckons she's got a high sex drive? I doubt it! She's about as sexual and dry as a scan brand and ryvita sarnie

Well no wonder she's always so uptight she's not gonna get a pounding from deux mankles avec petite acorn is she 🤐
This comment though 😂👏👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Anniversary both! No gushing posts, Chris has spent the evening posting on his golf page.
We all know that Fopp's loves to post an occasion where she fill the grid with photos of herself.
4DD537B0-4ADE-46F2-AB6C-66AD935EF39E.jpeg

Happy Anniversary to Mazza’s salmon satellite 📡

Hilarious! Wonder if they did the deed on Saturday. Notice there were no hotel room pics like usual x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How did she choose the winner of her competition? So shady.. just posted the name...!!

Reactions: 19

You have such an amazing way with words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is her idea of a good night out! 😂 we don’t hear of Tracey these days do we…! 😂😂

Four lots of quark wasn’t enough! Wtf! Also the curry with water bet that was a nightmare for them to cook!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Four lots of quark wasn’t enough! Wtf! Also the curry with water bet that was a nightmare for them to cook!
You never truely get a completely oil free curry in a curry house anyway because they're all made from one base sauce that is ladelled from a massive pot everytime they make a curry. The base sauce is made from blended up onions, spices and tomatoes (though some restaurants add veg) which will have been fried off in oil.
To make the different currys taste different they add different meats, veg and spices to the base sauce is smaller pans made to order.

But even though there will still have been some oil making it with water will have made it taste flavourless.

It won't have been too hard for them to cook because in a curry restaurant the meats are already cooked and just added to the sauce.
They were probably pushing her to have a 'little bit' of oil because they knew it wouldn't taste as good and most restauranteurs don't want to put out bad food.

• Heart
The winner didn’t
Comment on the cream boot reel from what I can see. So she’s picked somebody who hasn’t even followed the rules!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You never truely get a completely oil free curry in a curry house anyway because they're all made from one base sauce that is ladelled from a massive pot everytime they make a curry. The base sauce is made from blended up onions, spices and tomatoes (though some restaurants add veg) which will have been fried off in oil.
To make the different currys taste different they add different meats, veg and spices to the base sauce is smaller pans made to order.

But even though there will still have been some oil making it with water will have made it taste flavourless.

It won't have been too hard for them to cook because in a curry restaurant the meats are already cooked and just added to the sauce.
They were probably pushing her to have a 'little bit' of oil because they knew it wouldn't taste as good and most restauranteurs don't want to put out bad food.
She’s more than happy with salmon/chicken and a big pile of dried herbs though isn’t she?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The winner didn’t
Comment on the cream boot reel from what I can see. So she’s picked somebody who hasn’t even followed the rules!
I think there was something up with the last giveaway she did too though others disagreed!

This woman can't even follow the simple ASA rules, it's not surprising

It’s just desperation for followers. Surely an Instagram account should be for a purpose and you post your info in the best way possible and people follow you or not the end.

Reactions: 15

Ooo I didn’t know that this is interesting thank you 😊 I hope she found it oily 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ooo I didn’t know that this is interesting thank you 😊 I hope she found it oily 😂
Yeah 'restaurant style' indian food is prepared very different to what it would be at home.
Which is why even if you follow a recipe book or youtube video cooking curry from scratch it never has the same taste or texture as one from a restaurant .
British indian food from restaurants is nothing like what is eaten in pakistani or indian homes and names like 'bhuna' 'jalfrezi' etc are unknown.

If anyone is interested in trying more authentic indian next time you go to restaurant or takeaway ask for 'desi' or 'apna' style, some places won't do it for you because it would take too long to make from scratch but if you're lucky they might have a staff pot on the go they will offer a portion of.

Or if you live in or near an area with a high asian population look for a takeaway that asians themselves eat at.
This is a menu from a takeaway near me that is majority asian customers and as you can see menu is very different to what you see in english serving restaurants
Screenshot_20221025-130844_TikTok.jpg

Anyway I know very off topic but hopefully someone finds interesting lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.