Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of it! So Lawson has made a miraculous recovery and is now well enough to eat chocolate cake!

Is this in case she forgets who he is 🤔 Chris Ryan (Hubby)
That comment gone 🙄🙄

Who puts their partners full name in their phone? 🤷‍♀️

Does she think she's giving us a service telling us about this what's app thing ?

She's a dick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would no way be filming in that tent with breakables all around me....we all know kids look with their hands! Ah well, insta is more important 🙄

Reactions: 11
I would no way be filming in that tent with breakables all around me....we all know kids look with their hands! Ah well, insta is more important 🙄
Then she walks right past him, whilst he is still stood at the table and touching the item. Those children have no boundaries, pointing out colours to the gram is far more important!!

Reactions: 14
She’s saying it’s lack of sleep 🤣🤣🤣but OMG she’s approaching 42 and looking now at least in her 50s
Crinkly eyelids, plastic nose getting worse and that Duck Gob getting worse by the day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Never in my life have I sent a voice note … well only as a joke to show my aunt in law how to do.
what she just did seemed long windedcould prob write the txt in that time.

Reactions: 12
She keeps using that big energy song which died in popularity when Paul Breach started thrusting to it

• Haha
All the autonomal colours. I think you mean autumnal Fopps. It’s actually the way she said it as well not just the captions picking her up wrong. I love when she tries to sound smarter than she is then fucks it up by showing how thick she actually is. Next she’ll be telling us which pumpkin she ‘brought’ instead of ‘bought’.
View attachment 1635500
All the “autonomal” colours 🤔 1. All this shows is 50 shades of brown & 2. I love it when she tries to sound articulate but ends up sounding like such a thick bastard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she asking randoms what to do for their anniversary?

How many Chris Ryan’s does she know?

Does she need to point out this is the real Chris Ryan? And that she has other male Chris Ryan’s in her phone as well?

It’s a bit weird she doest have a nickname for him - he is her partner after all. Or is that just me? My last partner surname started with a B so it started as Bee but then morphed into other nicknames later down the line.

Hinch fingers pointing at everything. We can see you silly cow. She really gives me the rage the vapid useless woman. Those boys are going to be such a pain when they’re older just be demanding and expecting entertainment on tap.

Reactions: 16
Why is she asking randoms what to do for their anniversary?

How many Chris Ryan’s does she know?

Does she need to point out this is the real Chris Ryan? And that she has other male Chris Ryan’s in her phone as well?

It’s a bit weird she doest have a nickname for him - he is her partner after all. Or is that just me? My last partner surname started with a B so it started as Bee but then morphed into other nicknames later down the line.
To be fair, I have my husband's full name on mine and in brackets I've put hubby ICE - in case of emergency. I've done it that way in case something happens to me, paramedics or whomever know who they should get in touch with. I think I saw it on some documentary a long time ago that most times they don't know who the next of kin is when accidents happen and the person ask them to call someone if they're still lucid enough to give access to their mobiles.

Reactions: 15
It's all kicking off on The Fitness Chef latest post bashing SW... 🙈 surprised Nicola hasn't commented with her 3 stone in 3 months loss which she's kept off for 20 years bullshit 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she think it's funny to insult her husband all the times. Especially in front of the children.
If he'd publicly said oh look, that cow looks like mummy in front of the kids she'd have punched him. It's not funny fopps, it's hugely disrespectful. No wonder Chris hates you so much.

Reactions: 23
Haha Bingo for me

Chris ‘bought’ someone on a date. I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea Nikki but I don’t reckon he’s ever had to pay for it. I think you meant to say he ‘BROUGHT’ someone on a date.

Also why does she always sit with her leg up and feet on the seat? She’s such a minger.

87DC34CB-E780-4F26-8631-73C034E74F44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, I have my husband's full name on mine and in brackets I've put hubby ICE - in case of emergency. I've done it that way in case something happens to me, paramedics or whomever know who they should get in touch with. I think I saw it on some documentary a long time ago that most times they don't know who the next of kin is when accidents happen and the person ask them to call someone if they're still lucid enough to give access to their mobiles.
This makes sense 🙂- but I can’t imagine fopps being bright enough to di this for that reason.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.