Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think these little ‘anecdotes’ are hilarious? They’re as dull as her. Maybe I’m a complete cow but I can’t imagine going to a safari park as a date. Imagine being stuck in a car for 2 hours with pob? The temptation to risk legging it and being chased down by something would be preferable! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she putting highlighter on the twins? Their under eyes look briiiiight.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed some savvy influencers are doing budget meals and also budget make up buys etc. Not omg it’s only £20 so I just bought 8 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well now I’m annoyed. Firstly pumpkins r us go from free entry to small entry fee, now it is extortionate to enter before buying anything!
When it was free I would go maybe 4 times and spend a lot! This promo has put the nail in the coffin. Nasty evil fake witch!

Attachments

She looks like she is wearing tights and that shacket looks like a dress!

Reactions: 12
We went to pumpkins r us last year and it was absolutely rammed it was dreadful because it was so busy. There weren’t any trolleys left and the queues were massive. She literally goes to take
photos and that’s it.

So sad that she is centre of attention in the photos and not the kids. Selfish, narcissistic old boot

Reactions: 16
Well now I’m annoyed. Firstly pumpkins r us go from free entry to small entry fee, now it is extortionate to enter before buying anything!
When it was free I would go maybe 4 times and spend a lot! This promo has put the nail in the coffin. Nasty evil fake witch!
Just to say you can see your other pics on the bottom of this pic might want to crop it xxx

Reactions: 9
I have never seen children with such blue eyes and such white teeth! How filtered are her photos?! Otherson teeth looked drawn on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All her photos give me the creeps

How uninterested is Chris in her now!

She’s so dull and has nothing to talk about. She’s hoping a night away for their anniversary gives them some more time but Chris is mentally checking out.
The spitty spider legs are back in time for Halloween I see

Her kids are so annoying but then look at the parents

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She must go into the salon with her ‘Knowledge about everything’ and ‘I know best’ attitude. I can’t decide if the staff dislike her, laugh at her or rub their hands in glee at the stupid amounts she’ll spend. Probs a combination of all 3. For the record Flopps for the next time you read here - get a LVL Lash Lift on those eyelashes and leave your spitty mascara alone. You’ll thank me for it!

Reactions: 17
She must go into the salon with her ‘Knowledge about everything’ and ‘I know best’ attitude. I can’t decide if the staff dislike her, laugh at her or rub their hands in glee at the stupid amounts she’ll spend. Probs a combination of all 3. For the record Flopps for the next time you read here - get a LVL Lash Lift on those eyelashes and leave your spitty mascara alone. You’ll thank me for it!
Imagine listening to that cackle while she goes on and on about herself 🥴 her face is all hamster cheeks again too

Reactions: 16
The side eye look otherson is giving faverson... I see trouble ahead .. they'll not be best friends that's for sure !

Reactions: 22

Spotty spider sums Fopps up.

The fact she thought it was ok to share that practice of applying mascara is disgusting.

She’s so dated. Has she toned down the white eyeliner on her waterline?! X

She did Pumpkins R Us last year too... wonder if she ever wore this hat again
She probably sent it straight back x

The side eye look otherson is giving faverson... I see trouble ahead .. they'll not be best friends that's for sure !
She has them parroting that they’re best friends for the camera. It’s sad! X

They will just clog her anything and take her money. Bet she doesn’t tip either x

Reactions: 11
All her photos give me the creeps

How uninterested is Chris in her now!

She’s so dull and has nothing to talk about. She’s hoping a night away for their anniversary gives them some more time but Chris is mentally checking out.
The photo of
The 3 of them, otherson looks like Ross from
Friends with the teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.