Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tattlers I've been MIA for weeks so missed a lot. Too much to catch up on but can see still Prikki doing what she does. New preschool not at our school so not seeing her apart from driving passed me this morning. How weird I know her car/reg and salty face a mile off 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just do not get it. Chris can’t be earning so much that the cost of living crisis isn’t affecting them?? My partner and I both earn good salaries but just the cost of shopping alone is really hitting us and we’ve held off putting on our heating. Fopps cannot be bringing anything to the table with her ads, she hardly has any and the ones she has look like the kind that just exchange freebies for coverage. She can’t keep this farce up surely?!

Reactions: 21
I just do not get it. Chris can’t be earning so much that the cost of living crisis isn’t affecting them?? My partner and I both earn good salaries but just the cost of shopping alone is really hitting us and we’ve held off putting on our heating. Fopps cannot be bringing anything to the table with her ads, she hardly has any and the ones she has look like the kind that just exchange freebies for coverage. She can’t keep this farce up surely?!
I wonder if Chris’ dad made some kind of provision for him. I know it’s unusual but I received my inheritance from my Nan and grandad after my grandad died. My Nan is still with us, and we were buying a new house so she wanted to see me have it.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Chris’ dad made some kind of provision for him. I know it’s unusual but I received my inheritance from my Nan and grandad after my grandad died. My Nan is still with us, and we were buying a new house so she wanted to see me have it.
Imagine being so short sighted you’d just fritter away money like that if that’s the case. Does she never think ahead?? And what about the boys? If people are struggling now to get on the property ladder what will it be like when her boys reach adulthood. My son is the same age and I am already fully prepared for the fact I’ll have to help him well into his adulthood and my partner and I are preparing for that. She’s just out there buying blazers like there’s no tomorrow! It’s madness

Reactions: 23
She always, always has to get in that she bought a “size 8” or XS doesn’t she 🙄 what relevance does that have to anyone else apart from her! And just because that’s the size you squeezed yourself into fopps, doesn’t mean you look good or comfortable in that size, we’ve seen your clothes digging into you and practically bursting at the seams when you try to move, who the F does she think she’s kidding!

B6FBA54B-B7CA-43DB-B266-5DDE21CA0727.jpeg
She’s replied to this one and deleted the other

She seems to think that saying she gives things away (which we know is lies) makes her totally excessive overspending on cheap clothes in the name of “work” ok. She really just doesn’t get it does she

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1634595She’s replied to this one and deleted the other

She seems to think that saying she gives things away (which we know is lies) makes her totally excessive overspending on cheap clothes in the name of “work” ok. She really just doesn’t get it does she
Lies, lies lies! Once in a blue moon she “gives things away” we know coz she makes a big deal of it to show how charitable she is! She’s a patronising prick isn’t she! “Because I like different styles” 🙄 You choose the SAME styles every time you f*cking moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

But she doesn’t buy different styles! It’s the same year in year out!
And 9am on a Saturday and already at the gym, tell us again Nikki how you let boys chill out.

Reactions: 16
She is obviously deeply unhappy. I was the same 5 years ago. Spent way beyond my means because buying something new gave me a ‘happy hit’. Except I was buying new clothing/shoes/bags 2 or 3 times a week. She is the same. It will all cave in around her eventually and I bet we won’t see Chris for dust. Either that or he can’t afford to leave. We all know she would take him to the cleaners. He knows that as well. She has a very sad existence. I know Chris is a bit of a wet weekend but I actually feel quite sorry for him and the boys. She must be a nightmare to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t get the whole new coat every year but she goes for the same style/colours. Such a sad life she lives 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Cringing as she busy filming while the boys are running around the shop and picking up breakable things 🙈

Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she pratting about in a changing room the women sat down must be laughing her head off
Was this at the warwickshire? If so maybe I should report her get her banned 🤣 there’s strict no phone in changing room policy

BS does she! Vile cow

Reactions: 15
The only justification for a new coat is if the ones she got in previous years no longer fit. But she will never own up to that!

Reactions: 13
All the autonomal colours. I think you mean autumnal Fopps. It’s actually the way she said it as well not just the captions picking her up wrong. I love when she tries to sound smarter than she is then fucks it up by showing how thick she actually is. Next she’ll be telling us which pumpkin she ‘brought’ instead of ‘bought’.
2AD44763-6D25-4406-9206-D547C7A8F1D2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she knows that she doesn't just laugh like a witch...
Didn't that child just start feeling better and they're out and about already. They really have no down time, do they?

Reactions: 18
Was this at the warwickshire? If so maybe I should report her get her banned 🤣 there’s strict no phone in changing room policy

BS does she! Vile cow
Oh please do report her! I would be so pissed off if I was trying on clothes and saw some disrespectful old witch prancing around filming herself just outside my door or curtain! 😤 it’s violation of privacy

Reactions: 9
Hey tattle witches. Me and Chris are just sooooo in love we want to celebrate our anniversary Look how in love we are. There are no problems at all. Ok. Everything is FINE.
😂😂
F6FC6AAD-F910-4B4C-8857-568BC50A88EF.jpeg

Also she looks so bleeping rough for someone who spends a small fortune on skincare and treatments.
78295652-C14E-490D-8D41-3D69F60287C4.jpeg
47765B96-390E-4007-B087-3560CD7795F6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.