Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I barely wear my wedding rings and definitely don’t wear them at home (if this is where he’s filmed it). That said I’d LOVE for them to split, purely to what the actual duck she would do managing by herself and having to fend for herself! Bring it on! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair I barely wear my wedding rings and definitely don’t wear them at home (if this is where he’s filmed it). That said I’d LOVE for them to split, purely to what the actual duck she would do managing by herself and having to fend for herself! Bring it on! 😂
I don’t even know where mine is! 😂😂😂 got the husband for a daily reminder

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some men don’t wear their rings when they are playing sports so it’s possible Chris also doesn’t.

Reactions: 9
She’ll put on a big loved up post this weekend and he’ll comment saying how gorgeous she is etc etc. All for show. All for tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He might be getting it re sized as we've all noticed he has lost weight recently.
If they had broke up I can't imagine floppy posting business as usual.
She'd disappear for a while, come back like nothings happened but make it obvious Chris isn't around without outright saying it and then when someone takes the bait and asks where he is she'd make a youtube video announcing titling it 'hardest video i've had to make - EMOTIONAL!' or some bollocks.

He must just take it off sometimes not wearing it here back in January
20221007_182717.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If it’s an iPhone it reverses the image so that may be his right hand.
You’re probably right, but God that would be interesting if he has taken it off 😆 it would certainly explain some of her behaviour and weird quotes she’s been posting lately 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a golfer and take my rings off to play - too uncomfortable to grip the club properly.

Reactions: 10
Why the duck is she pratting about in a changing room the women sat down must be laughing her head off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so addicted to spending on literally anything !!
So she’s now saying she already has a coat similar but yet she buys another, just like all those blazers she bought back In summer
How can anybodys life be so , so very sad that she has to just spend money on things she don’t need ?. highlight of her day eye bleeping herself in Riv 🤨🤨🤨
Shopping alone …… Again !!!!!

Reactions: 17
She's saying 'which one' ..... I loved to put neither you've got a million bleeping coats..... but no she has got the green one.... duck is wrong with this woman..... and I sincerely hope she DOES NOT buy the rest of that outfit to go with the green coat....... Shelley she is not ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Posts about getting a new coat EVERY year, that’s bleeping wasteful any time but during a cost of living crisis?!

For duck sake at least TRY to be likeable, you make it so easy to see how much of twit you are!

Reactions: 23
So has a poorly boy at home all week, no nursery on a Friday (I think she previously said?) yet still has time to prat around in a changing room? Read the room Nikki……..

Reactions: 21
Yes Pamela !!! Well said 👏👏👏 Next on her blocked list for Sure 😂😂😂
She’s disgraceful . I mean what a twit she is 😡😡😡
Three cheers Pamela... 👏👏👏.... it'll either be removed or get a salty 'it's an investment' patronising wanky comment !!

Edit... already gone !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t we only have a leather and a pleather biker jacket about a week ago? I got myself a new coat in the sale at the beginning of the year and my daughter pinched it off me. And I’m sure she’s said before that Mad Mazza buys her the same winter coat from Riv each year? XS of course!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.