Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems really childish to be boasting about her husbands new car! I wonder if she is allowed to drive it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's so cringe and it's getting worse, "Audi to a BMW" who the hell cares? She's so desperate to have people envy her it's vulgar. I find myself disliking her more and more and I didn't even think that was possible, how does this brag fest have any genuine followers? and how long until Mazza is having a gusset party on the post? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So approx £80-£100 on football kits for the boys and a new lease car for hubby..... she'll be feeling left out and off on yet another spending spree for herself..... she's such a bleeping childish, braggy, chav..... she really is....... who actually cars that Chris has a new car - which he doesn't own ... I know lease cars are popular but really not for me .... and who cares about the spec ? what even does that mean ? (can you tell I drive a very old car... spec on mine is wind down windows and a cassette player still... lol but it gets me from A to B and a whole load of other places in between!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That car will have been ordered over a year ago ‘if’ it’s new.

I ordered a new BMW at the start of April and not even got a build date! Only my partner and a couple of people at work know!

Don’t brag Nikki as my betting is it’s not as braggy as she is making out!

Also the gadgets will be better it is a newer car 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So approx £80-£100 on football kits for the boys and a new lease car for hubby..... she'll be feeling left out and off on yet another spending spree for herself..... she's such a bleeping childish, braggy, chav..... she really is....... who actually cars that Chris has a new car - which he doesn't own ... I know lease cars are popular but really not for me .... and who cares about the spec ? what even does that mean ? (can you tell I drive a very old car... spec on mine is wind down windows and a cassette player still... lol but it gets me from A to B and a whole load of other places in between!)
Those kits are Cypriot market knock offs - can tell by the socks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm confused have they not been doing little kickers (or similar) for years ? I get that an older football class may be different but surely she'd know by now if they like football or not ?!

Reactions: 19
Those kits are Cypriot market knock offs - can tell by the socks
Ah of course .... silly me..... I should of known because I got my boys 'Beckham' Real Madrid shirts from a Spanish Market 'back in the day' lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she said that again?!!!! We all work bloody hard! Most people do! She’s honestly oblivious and just urgh she’s so irrelevant
Yep. Chris has gone from an Audi to a BMW as he works SO HARD!!!!!!!!!
Fopps said she loves all the gadgets. She knows loads about cars though because she worked in the motor industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you cook your baked beans?? Bloody hell Nikki who the f*ck cares??? I eat mine cold out of the tin, see it's boring, of no importance and NO ONE cares
Best way to eat them…… i mean Fopps tell me your desperate for engagement without telling me

Yep. Chris has gone from an Audi to a BMW as he works SO HARD!!!!!!!!!
Fopps said she loves all the gadgets. She knows loads about cars though because she worked in the motor industry.
Yeh what was it Car Rental Office but hey isn’t she an expert on everything

Reactions: 15
I drive an Audi, I paid cash for mine. I find most BMW drivers are pricks.

The end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.