Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo with the names always gets me.. the old switcheroo & hope no one notices!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s probably trying to book her mummy makeover in as it’ll be some of Chris’s inheritance money footing the bill no doubt.

Reactions: 12
I’m 35 weeks pregnant now and I would rather walk bare footed on broken glass than get my fiancé to take a photo of me with my naked bump out

also side note my baby estimated 5lb at 32 weeks 🤣 I’ll have to stock up on boiled eggs and grenade bars to loose the weight… NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is getting worse as she gets older with her distorted self image
Getting a boob job will just be the start of many things, she’s just papering over the cracks
Her head must be so messed up with no real identity just copying much younger instahuns and wanting to be like them .

Reactions: 19
She’s probably trying to book her mummy makeover in as it’ll be some of Chris’s inheritance money footing the bill no doubt.
Don’t think there’s any evidence of inheritance money as his mum is still alive. Wouldn’t expect to inherit in that scenario??? Doubt she’d let him spend it on that airhead. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this boob job will be a total removal of implants or a whole new set of boobs? She can’t be as rich as she likes to portray or surely this would have been a priority to of been done years ago when advised! Lots of people even get boob jobs done and pay it off in instalments 🤷🏼‍♀️…maybe she has bad credit 😂
Imagine going against medical advise for years and risking leaving your babies all in the name of vanity 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lots of people even get boob jobs done and pay it off in instalments 🤷🏼‍♀️…maybe she has bad credit 😂
I remember someone I used to work with saying that she did this and I wondered why Nikki Ryan coaching failed fopperholic hadn't as she appears to have everything else on tick, why not her tits too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just goes shopping every day for tit.
Shows us, takes it all back. . What a crap life.

Reactions: 16
another haul incoming :rolleyes: does anyone even care? she's flogging a dead horse over and over again

Reactions: 15
Read the room Prikki! No one needs a haul when there's a cost of living crisis, a housing market crash and a massive mortgage interest rise coming!

Reactions: 21
Think they were born around 35/36 weeks so for twins not that early ...
Just early enough for her to claim preemie, use hashtags to capitalise on the national premature day for content, and advertise preemie pampers nappies 🙄🙄🙄

I'm sure she's an expert on that subject now, just like she is everything else.

Is anyone actually sat waiting for her to reveal what SHOP she has been to?! Jesus she really thinks she’s something! Most people are actually busy with their day unlike her. Going from shop to shop making “content” that no one engages with🤷🏼‍♀️
Get a job, she has most days without the boys now so what is her excuse?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who gives a tit about ANOTHER a shopping haul . None of us here !!!!
She’s a disgrace moaning about shops closing down . It’s called hardship for the shop owners you selfish twit . Can’t do stories without a filter . How bleeping sad !!
This video is awful , taking about all the surgery she’s had and how she hates her nose . We know clown we know ? It shows !!!

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.