Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are those boys a size 10.5?!
I'm pretty sure at that age my kids were all much smaller.

Reactions: 12
And how are they the exact same size. Kids are different. I bet she just buys faveson size.

Reactions: 17
And how are they the exact same size. Kids are different. I bet she just buys faveson size.
Iv always thought this. Those boys aren’t identical so I can’t imagine they have the EXACT same shoe size? But guys she is a shoe fitting expert so what do we know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Iv always thought this. Those boys aren’t identical so I can’t imagine they have the EXACT same shoe size? But guys she is a shoe fitting expert so what do we know 🤷🏼‍♀️
there’s no way they both have exactly the same size feet and no way would they both have feet that big. What is her obsession (an actual obsession this time) with buying shoes that are ugly and too big?

also imagine talking about children looking stylish or having an autumn wardrobe. She’s raising them to be as superficial as she is.

Reactions: 20
Just joined this thread (been a creeper watching for many years haha) cannot believe she doesn’t see her career is dead. Come off line love, look after your boys (both of them) and get a real job like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My son is slightly younger but he has big feet for his age and he’s only a 9.5. I bought 10 in wellies thinking oh that’s close enough and he was falling all over the place in them so no way those boys needs 10.5!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How are those boys a size 10.5?!
I'm pretty sure at that age my kids were all much smaller.
My child is about 4 months older and a 10 or 11 depending which shop. But she is also in age 6-7 clothes due to height so in proportion (thankful for leggings so they fit her torso 🤣) they definitely arnt the right size if she's buying 4-5 Primark clothes, which I always find come up small.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s begging for a boob job yet once she gets that it will be something else . She’s like a brat who has never grown up! not somebody who is approaching 42! She spends obscene amounts of unnecessary money on ridiculous things , she belittles her husband & kids on her public profile . You cannot get lower than that . Her failed coaching page never got started because she is too lazy to invest time and effort into anything that doesn’t involve spending miney and eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 16
Cost of living at an all time high and this twit is on the beg for new tits! Sell some of your blazers and million costs, that all look the same, and you can start a minnie pot to set you on your way!
Those scraggy blazers would raise £50 tops. They are all cheap shein tit

I don’t think there’s any chance she would get them for free. She’s already put it out there once and clearly got nothing. She’s absolutely dying on her arse now too, and as pointed out she’s already had her payout for the dangerous implants. She clearly pissed the compo money up the wall. I know if it was me with dangerous implants my family would pay for me to get them sorted straight away if I couldn’t afford to. The only way she’s getting new tits is if Chris, or more likely Mad Mazza put their hands in their pockets.
Probably spent it on blazers and tit shoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me that buys my children clothes as and when they need them (grown out of them, Birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc) I don't buy for the seasons! I don't buy for myself for the seasons (I don't really buy much for myself anyway, I've probably got knickers older than my 3 boys 😅)

So she "stupidly only bought one of those jumpers" .... I would bet half a grenade bar that we will see Faveson wearing it not otherson!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me that buys my children clothes as and when they need them (grown out of them, Birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc) I don't buy for the seasons! I don't buy for myself for the seasons (I don't really buy much for myself anyway, I've probably got knickers older than my 3 boys 😅)

So she "stupidly only bought one of those jumpers" .... I would bet half a grenade bar that we will see Faveson wearing it not otherson!
Bet you she has plenty of last years autumn clothes that still fit the boys but she’ll dump them and buy new. So wasteful

Reactions: 15
My son is still in shorts for school and home life as I can't afford to buy joggers for him yet. I work full time, single mum with no help. All my money goes on wrap around school care, it drives me insane. Next week I will have enough to get some joggers for school (my sons school has a casual uniform or joggers and hoodies! Changed from formal uniform last year, massive hit with the kids) and in a few weeks I will be able to afford some for casual wear. People like her drive me insane at the amount they buy all the time, why do they need new boots? Didn't they just get new trainers? Surely they have jumpers from earlier in the year that still fit? Also, I hate how people dress twins the same once they hit 4/5/6 years, they are old enough now to choose what they would like to wear....let their personalities shine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She says she got a 10.5. Now I’m no foot measuring expert like Fopps, but my daughter is 6 months older than them and is a size 9. My 6 year old has only just gone into an 11. Surely these are far too big for the miracles? 🥴
My 2.5 year old is 8 and a half 😂 he’s a big lad bless him. Tall and sturdy. So it’s not beyond the realms of possibility

Reactions: 5
My 2.5 year old is 8 and a half 😂 he’s a big lad bless him. Tall and sturdy. So it’s not beyond the realms of possibility
the boys were early though (remember she used to correct their age constantly) so they aren’t exactly big for their ages. Definitely not for those shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she needs to buy two jumpers the same. They look nothing like each other so why dress them in matching clothes?

Faveson can’t walk properly she keeps putting him in such big shoes. But then, I’m not a shoe fitting expert who did a summer of Saturdays at Dolcis in 1998 so what would I know….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was gutted when they wasn’t identical wasnt she could of made more money then and maybe afforded her boob job 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.