Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said before but I don’t get how she can claim to be quitting her job because she can not bear to be away from her boys even for a few hours yet is also considering nursery (for their development obviously 🙄) It just doesn’t make sense and why don’t people on her page seem to get it. When she mentioned nursery it was all ‘yes do it for them, it’ll be amazing’ then minutes later ‘oh you’re an amazing mum putting your family first and leaving SW!’ Have I missed something???
This is the thing I can’t deal with, just be honest and real. I have twins and it’s bloody hard as are all babies (I’m not like Fopps thinking I’m superior) I work 2 days as I need an income and I’m a better mum having had the time away. No issue with not working or nursery just the contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😂😂👏 I love that she writes- I do not beg for freebies. I paid for all their toys. Did she pay for the baby walker?? No! And a while back she wrote on a post about what to do for the boys birthday, should she book a photo shoot. Someone tagged the photography lady that gifted her a session and then Fopps told her she had been looking through all her work...then suddenly she gets a gifted session? Bet she messaged asking if she could have a freebie session in return for mentions on her 'gram 😂😳
20190824_224632.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
😂😂👏 I love that she writes- I do not beg for freebies. I paid for all their toys. Did she pay for the baby walker?? No! And a while back she wrote on a post about what to do for the boys birthday, should she book a photo shoot. Someone tagged the photography lady that gifted her a session and then Fopps told her she had been looking through all her work...then suddenly she gets a gifted session? Bet she messaged asking if she could have a freebie session in return for mentions on her 'gram 😂😳
View attachment 35337
Also wasn’t at least one of her double prams gifted?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 35337
Ha I’m sure fopps would be taking the rest of the cake home to have with a cuppa tea so it doesn’t go to waste, of course she will 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also wasn’t at least one of her double prams gifted?
Yep. And high chairs, sterilisers, clothes....loads of stuff. But that's right Fopps you did buy lots of plastic toys off Amazon so you could do a swipe up/AFF link for them- so you probably got all your money back for those too.
And don't get me started on begging for a car! 🙈

Reactions: 17
Why do I read Fopps response to people in a Kim Woodburn voice/manner?!
“Horrible thing to say”
“I can afford anything will aaaall my own money, not a filthy begger, you know”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That’s one of the things that made me absolutely hate prikki 😡 when I saw her lying and saying that she used her freebie Moses baskets loads etc then posted them on her Facebook for sale as immaculate and never used 😦 I volunteer for women’s aid and we would have used those freebies for women and babies who genuinely are in need.... why make money off freebies and also, why lie? She’s a grade a head. I hope she gives up social media soon when she realises she’s just not likeable at all.

Reactions: 26

Fopps’ response to Tattlers!
Also Kim rocking the print dress... :ROFLMAO:
we’ve found Nikki’s spirit animal!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t really agree with slating her age (we are all going to get there, hopefully!) and situations / choices mean that people have children at different ages. I also don’t agree that she has PND. I think she basically doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body and everything; money, clothes, house etc etc are far more important to her.
While she may not want ‘negativity’ in her life, she cannot carve a career on social media blogging / vlogging about her life, without showing the reality. She’s lucky to have so much help pretty much all of the time it seems but pretends she doesn’t. There is always someone else there because the boys are always looking at the other person/people. She needs to move away from family related content as she is not relatable at all.
I follow a few similar ‘influencers’ and she obviously follows them too; as soon as they do a collab she start trying to advertise for them eg Tesco.
I think her aggressive tone and defensive attitude, along with her delete and block is not a sign of any post natal depression etc, it’s because she is a narcissist and cannot believe anyone would dare to question /disagree with her and ultimately she wants to protect her ‘brand’ more than anything.
She’s such an unlikeable person.
I couldn’t care less how old someone is but it’s her total denial that makes me mention it, she talks about herself as though she is in her early twenties. It’s clearly a sore spot for her and she certainly doesn’t know how to grow old gracefully.

Reactions: 10
So I’m a mum. I’m not special as not a twin mum just a mum! If I’m not wearing my work uniform you’ll either see me in my pjs or jeggings , T-shirt, trainers and jacket . So today I decided to go out ( first time since I had my baby last year) I made an effort and wore a nice dress and some mini heals. I’m lay in bed now and my feet are literally throbbing. My point is .... how on earth does fopps have the time to doll herself up and how can she wear heals every time she goes out..... she is defo not relatable!!! Haha

Reactions: 15
So I’m a mum. I’m not special as not a twin mum just a mum! If I’m not wearing my work uniform you’ll either see me in my pjs or jeggings , T-shirt, trainers and jacket . So today I decided to go out ( first time since I had my baby last year) I made an effort and wore a nice dress and some mini heals. I’m lay in bed now and my feet are literally throbbing. My point is .... how on earth does fopps have the time to doll herself up and how can she wear heals every time she goes out..... she is defo not relatable!!! Haha
It’s easy when the grandparents raise the kids for you .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her C section advice 2 mins after she’s gave birth left me fuming. It was as if she was boasting about recovery. So strange..
I was also annoyed with her breastfeeding posts. At that point I knew she wouldn’t do it, then she got sent so many free things to boost milk supply. It was clear she was bottle feeding (which is absolutely fine!) but wanted to keep up a certain image. She is an image.. not reality and that is what is so dangerous about social media. People believe the hype. x
Yes I actually reached out to her and we did message a bit back and forth with me trying to help her with bf but it was obvious her heart wasn’t in it and it was just to say “she tried but.....”.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t care less how old someone is but it’s her total denial that makes me mention it, she talks about herself as though she is in her early twenties. It’s clearly a sore spot for her and she certainly doesn’t know how to grow old gracefully.
I can understand being nearly 40 is difficult for some because I am struggling with it. I am forty next March. It’s not to do with looks wise etc or looking 40 as such but to do with my oldest going off to university ( she 18) second Oldest off to comp. hubby is in a high flying job and there’s me sacrificed everything for them to achieve their dreams. I am now nearly 40 and my little family are happy and successful and I am here thinking .... now what for me! 40 going back into the workplace is hard and me being a 21 old year old carefree girl with dreams is a distant memory. However I have now started a degree and I work part time from home. I have a small social circle and we go out to the cinema, meals out & shows etc something that I never did often before. The difference between me and narcissistic Nikki is she has not sacrificed her career for her family she has done it for social media. She has not given anything up for her boys. She has lived carefree with no responsibitlies all her life. She hates been nearly 40 due to being so narcissistic. I hate being nearly 40 because I feel life has flashed before my eyes. I don’t care about the wrinkles I care about having time left on the clock to achieve my dreams now my babies are grown. My hubby did 22 years in the army so it was all about travelling and supporting him and moving around for years and being home with my babies now I feel in limbo with more wrinkles than I care to admit 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can understand being nearly 40 is difficult for some because I am struggling with it. I am forty next March. It’s not to do with looks wise etc or looking 40 as such but to do with my oldest going off to university ( she 18) second Oldest off to comp. hubby is in a high flying job and there’s me sacrificed everything for them to achieve their dreams. I am now nearly 40 and my little family are happy and successful and I am here thinking .... now what for me! 40 going back into the workplace is hard and me being a 21 old year old carefree girl with dreams is a distant memory. However I have now started a degree and I work part time from home. I have a small social circle and we go out to the cinema, meals out & shows etc something that I never did often before. The difference between me and narcissistic Nikki is she has not sacrificed her career for her family she has done it for social media. She has not given anything up for her boys. She has loved carefree with no responsibitlies all her life. She hates been nearly 40 due to being so narcissistic. I hate being nearly 40 because I feel life has flashed before my eyes. I don’t care about the wrinkles I care about having time left in the clock to achieve my dreams now my babies are grown. My hubby did 22 years in the army so it was all about travelling and supporting him and moving around for years and being home with my babies now I feel in limbo with more wrinkles than I care to admit 😂
Oh I absolutely love your post! And strangely enough I actually feel like this will be me in a few years. I'm glad you're now taking some much needed 'me time' knowing the amazing life you've set up for your children. Good luck with the degree.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.