Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. She always says how much she loves the blonde one and only ever calls the other one cheeky or something
She over compensates with the blonde now because she's always getting called out for favouring the dark twin with photos, attention etc.

Reactions: 10
A lot of ‘influencers’ do this, go all quiet to draw attention to themselves and make out they were busy or taking a step away 🙄

Reactions: 7
Now we have the weekly Ryan diaries to look forward too, she has to be careful what she posts on the gram. People won’t watch duplicate, just shows how dull her life is that she can’t get content for both!

Reactions: 9
Now we have the weekly Ryan diaries to look forward too, she has to be careful what she posts on the gram. People won’t watch duplicate, just shows how dull her life is that she can’t get content for both!
Really wish she wouldn’t bother I know no one makes you watch them but if we don’t we wouldn’t be able to pull her up on her lies

Reactions: 6
Really wish she wouldn’t bother I know no one makes you watch them but if we don’t we wouldn’t be able to pull her up on her lies
And the boredom....beautiful day today and she will come back with “I have been so busy, so sorry for the silence” followed by 20 minutes of Costa, subway, shopping trolleys etc etc 😴😴.

• Haha
I thought she was meant to be doing her vlog uploads at 6pm on a Sunday? Today is Sunday right?? The bank holiday has completely thrown me 😂

Reactions: 2
She over compensates with the blonde now because she's always getting called out for favouring the dark twin with photos, attention etc.
This is the impression that I get too. There was an entire post dedicated to Lawson the other day. 3 or 4 photos of just him...and her taking the mickey out of the way he was eating his rice cakes 🤨

• Sad
Goes to show how great minds think alike though... friend I’ve not spoken to in years posted on here and I knew it was her and we reconnected... fopps bringing haters together since 2019 lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hadn’t seen the pics/comments as had unfollowed her but had to go and look after this thread title .... ha she literally replies to every single hair comment and hardly any other comments !!!

‘Thwy’rw Not red’
‘It’s blonde’
‘It’s light brown’
‘It’s the light’

How defensive she is of complimentary comments on pictures just shows what kind of expectations / pressure she has for her kids appearance. Just wow.

Reactions: 14
Hadn’t seen the pics/comments as had unfollowed her but had to go and look after this thread title .... ha she literally replies to every single hair comment and hardly any other comments !!!

‘Thwy’rw Not red’
‘It’s blonde’
‘It’s light brown’
‘It’s the light’

How defensive she is of complimentary comments on pictures just shows what kind of expectations / pressure she has for her kids appearance. Just wow.
She deletes all the ones that she doesn't like that's why.

‘Thwy’rw Not red’
‘It’s blonde’
‘It’s light brown’
‘It’s the light’

It’s bizarre and creepy. She’s a fan of the blonde hair/tanned skin look/ leopard print Footballers Wives wannabe. A normal person is grateful for a healthy child.

This is the impression that I get too. There was an entire post dedicated to Lawson the other day. 3 or 4 photos of just him...and her taking the mickey out of the way he was eating his rice cakes 🤨
Aww to be fair I can’t stand the woman but the photos of Lawson with his rice cake in his mouth were super cute!

Reactions: 2
This must be killing her to stay silent for so long! Clearly a planned strategy which will inevitably be cocked op fopps style!!

Reactions: 10
Her YouTube 'career' will be a non starter - she's completely unlikeable, and dull as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The problem with Nikki is she built her following up with her SW. I'm a 40 year old woman with a teenager doing A levels. I dont want to see baby stuff any more. I unfollowed. I dont shop in Primark. And I dont plaster myself in full make up every day. She needs to decide what she is. Mum, - fingers in quotes here- fashion guru 😂😂 or a wannabe make up advisor. Pick one. Stick with it. I follow a few make up people, couple of fashion girls and that's it nowadays.

Reactions: 22
At the moment both boys are absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way. I wonder what Fopps reaction will be if one of them turns out to be overweight, or has buck teeth ? For most of us, we'd still love them and see them as gorgeous and perfect but I wonder what her attitude would be?

At the moment both boys are absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way. I wonder what Fopps reaction will be if one of them turns out to be overweight, or has buck teeth ? For most of us, we'd still love them and see them as gorgeous and perfect but I wonder what her attitude would be?
Or god forbid one of them is actually ginger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.