Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A person who makes out they have so much money, has earned so much money, saved so much money and can buy a new car out right with all her money wouldn't then be begging all the time for free things on insta, showing off her couple of designer bags on every pic or story possible. Someone who has money does not mention it or show off about it. She's so fake and such a show off that it's utterly embarrassing. What Chris see's in the cackling, lip smacking, narcissist is beyond me

Reactions: 22
She’s now begging for a toy box - personalised ones at that 😫 these influencers make it so obvious when their on the beg otherwise she would have just googled personalised toy boxes surely?!! Ahhh just frustrates me how ‘popular’ people on Instagram just get everything given to them!
I would suggest to get the Ikea Kallax unit but of course that won’t be good enough for her 😅 I have it and it works so well as toy storage as their big boxes and toys can be organised well!
I actually sent her that as a suggesting.. genuinly because they are easier to organise than throwing everything in a toy box 😂 but there deffo not good enough are they

Reactions: 5
Errr Fopps it’s the boys birthday soon why don’t YOU Buy them that as a keep sake.... Or would you rather tell the boys the boys that one day you went on Instagram and asked for someone to send us one for free! 🙄

Reactions: 9
On the scrounge for a toy box :rolleyes: She has no shame, she needs to go and find a bit of class.
Has she no shame how embarrassing begging for something, she obviously saw the one that dreadful Hinch woman was gifted so now she is after 2 if you can’t “afford”to buy them you dreadful woman get out and get a proper job like the rest of us

Reactions: 14
I actually sent her that as a suggesting.. genuinly because they are easier to organise than throwing everything in a toy box 😂 but there deffo not good enough are they
So did I actually after typing that out on here 😂😂 I googled personalised white & grey toy boxes and loads came up so not sure how any of those don’t fit her style 🤔

Reactions: 5
This would be perfect .. but it's off ebay and she'd have to pay for it..... it's got her crushed velvet and even one of the boys name ! !:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s put that she might go with the Ikea boxes idea!! WOW she must read here all the time she’s so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*disclaimer she does respond first then blocks so you can't reply. The digital version of slamming the door in your face😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go on I dare you 😉

I bet Ratboy secretly is a Maccies and KFC eater as he doesn’t get enough to eat at home
😂 my cousin is a vegetarian and made her husband go veggie to. Every time he goes out with her he has steak. I bet he stuffs his face when with out her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just has no tact. Ask for suggestions for small independent businesses who make the boxes as you want to support fellow working mums trying to make a living.

Then maybe people wouldn't think you're a scrounging head.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.