Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I absolutely love your post! And strangely enough I actually feel like this will be me in a few years. I'm glad you're now taking some much needed 'me time' knowing the amazing life you've set up for your children. Good luck with the degree.
Thank you so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can understand being nearly 40 is difficult for some because I am struggling with it. I am forty next March. Itā€™s not to do with looks wise etc or looking 40 as such but to do with my oldest going off to university ( she 18) second Oldest off to comp. hubby is in a high flying job and thereā€™s me sacrificed everything for them to achieve their dreams. I am now nearly 40 and my little family are happy and successful and I am here thinking .... now what for me! 40 going back into the workplace is hard and me being a 21 old year old carefree girl with dreams is a distant memory. However I have now started a degree and I work part time from home. I have a small social circle and we go out to the cinema, meals out & shows etc something that I never did often before. The difference between me and narcissistic Nikki is she has not sacrificed her career for her family she has done it for social media. She has not given anything up for her boys. She has lived carefree with no responsibitlies all her life. She hates been nearly 40 due to being so narcissistic. I hate being nearly 40 because I feel life has flashed before my eyes. I donā€™t care about the wrinkles I care about having time left on the clock to achieve my dreams now my babies are grown. My hubby did 22 years in the army so it was all about travelling and supporting him and moving around for years and being home with my babies now I feel in limbo with more wrinkles than I care to admit šŸ˜‚
What youā€™ve done for your husband & kids is remarkable youā€™ll have an amazing bond & thereā€™s so much time for you now to study & do things for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What youā€™ve done for your husband & kids is remarkable youā€™ll have an amazing bond & thereā€™s so much time for you now to study & do things for you xx
Thank you. I have had the sarcastic comments over the years of ' why don't she work' however it was decided between me and hubby that he earned enough for me to be at home. My earnings would be swallowed by childcare care . Plus when we were travelling around once you told a employer you were only there for two years for a posting you would not hear from them again . When I returned home to our house to give the kids stability - hubby was only back on weekends. Along with the three Afghan tours he had I still found myself judged . However I would not change a thing because I was there when they went to school and I was there when they came back and I was lucky that I could stay home with them. Unfortunately that caused me to feel isolated because your not out there in the big wild world so you start to suffer lack of confidence etc but that's coming back slowly. X

Sorry I have derailed the thread. Let's get back to fooperbollocks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I absolutely love your post! And strangely enough I actually feel like this will be me in a few years. I'm glad you're now taking some much needed 'me time' knowing the amazing life you've set up for your children. Good luck with the degree.
Ladies, total respect to you all but 40 is nothing. Barely half a life. Also beats the alternative.

Reactions: 12
If that bouquet is from SW (I don't think it is) where's the little card with a nice message from the sender? Prove it Fopperbollocks and I'll take it back šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They donā€™t get the chance to squish the food remember! She feeds them so they donā€™t make a mess!
When mine were that age i would find food in their hair at bathtime šŸ˜…
I think letting them play with their food and take their time is important. They can learn to be tidy when they are older šŸ˜š

Reactions: 10
For someone whoā€™s a ā€œcontent creatorā€ sheā€™s not creating much content lately šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there a way that she can block from seeing new stuff but not block completely? The last story I can see is the flowers and the last grid pic is the curry....have I missed anything? Or is she just not posting this weekend?!

Reactions: 1
Is there a way that she can block from seeing new stuff but not block completely? The last story I can see is the flowers and the last grid pic is the curry....have I missed anything? Or is she just not posting this weekend?!

Donā€™t think sheā€™s been posting .... I can see exactly same as you

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.