Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just watched the birthday weekend blog. 1. Poor babies even when she plays with Lawson he just sits there’s vela’s him - my lo would be all over the place and is a few months younger
2. You can tell by her living room they don’t get about much ... don’t know if this is Cos they are always out at Costa etc or not allowed by my Little one would have pulled that bowl of the table for starters.
3. They are so quiet. In the high chairs / playing ... especially considering there are two of them it makes me feel sorry for them (or maybe my child is a little foghorn)
4. Is it just me - at the end when they are being filmed with a cake .. cake ... being sang at and they are just held by their parents sitting quiet. Even at 5/6 months my little one would try and grab the cake/my hair/people/balloons/Nanna/want to be put down.

Wow. Never ‘got’ people’s comments as much before as had always just scrolled insta never watched a video but I am shocked ! And she wants this a career.

Last rant: begining of her YouTube intro... weight loss, recipes, beauty, fashion, shopping .. twin mum.

Such a shame it lists her priorities ! ESP considering she has left slimming world

Reactions: 8
Her Mum's comment 🙈🙈 basically giving Nikki the low down on who was at the party. I think Nikki was well aware of who was there. Blimey her Mum is strange
And Nikkis response pretending she ate cake 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nikki and her whole situation just seems to get weirder and weirder by the day.
Her mum.... WTF?!!
Her appearance.... She's a cross between lily savage and Kat Slater with a dash of David Dickinson tan.
Her kids... I can only assume they're either going to be diagnosed with special needs of some kind or she's given them a lobotomy.
Her relationship with Chris... Pffft wouldn't even know where to begin...
Her atrocious spelling, grammar and syntax would usually make me question if she even completed middle school. Laughable that she markets herself as a blonde with brains! Literally has two brain cells and one of them is chasing the other.
Her YouTube and instagram content is beyond boring and is the sort of thing a teenage girl would put together. Yet she wants to make a career from it.

I don't know, she's just so cheap and tacky, it's weirding me out too much. I had to unfollow her because these days she actually makes me feel nauseous. Used to really rave about her and thought she was likable, but my gosh these days I'm just totally flabbergasted at how weird and unlikable the woman is.

Reactions: 16
Mad Mazza is thanking her for letting her be part of the party? I'm lost for words. It's just all so bonkers.
For someone who has raised the twins I should bloody hope she was front right and centre at that party.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her Mum says she absolutely loved meeting her, friends, neighbours and twin friend Mums and Dad!
Are you telling me she's never met her friends and neighbours before? I get she may not have met the 'new twin friends' but the old friends and neighbours? Really?
And then says, 'It was fantastic and so lovely all those people turned up to spend time with you Chris and the boys'' WTAF It was Birthday party, what did she expect!
Just weird and clearly all written for Tattles benefit as it responded to everything said here 😂 So transparent, not to mention pathetic! I can't help wondering what others must think when they read that tit and don't know about Tattle!
Someone above used the word bizarre, sums it up perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.