Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what fucks me off, I've got 3 boys of different ages 5, almost 3 and almost 17 months. My husband and I bath and put them to bed every night ( the youngest doesn't go to bed he's a tit) but if my hubby is having a night out or I am each of us will bath all 3 on our own, get them dry, dressed, in bed, story and asleep (I know we are Uhmazzzzinhg!!!!!!) but why does she need help with 2 the same age 🤔
“But I’m very self sufficient”
15FF2AA4-B36A-4007-9B0C-DFBADDE4C32E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think you’re right, she’s gagging for a collab with F&F/Tesco. But I also suspect that she tags them directly on her account because you can’t purchase F&F clothing online any more and therefore she can’t profit from linking it on the 21 Buttons shite she spouts on about all the time.
Next sell F & F clothing weirdly enough. I was surprised when I first seen it on their website

Reactions: 6
I don’t really agree with slating her age (we are all going to get there, hopefully!) and situations / choices mean that people have children at different ages.
No one is slating her age because you’re right, we will all grow to be old and absolutely circumstances mean we all do and achieve things at different ages. But it’s her attitude about it that we take the piss out of. She’s 14 months (14.5 corrected) off of being 40...but she’s not nearly 40 you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No ones slating her age, it's more of a surprise that she's nearly 40 due to acting like a teenager.

Reactions: 11
Her age is not being slated, rather her attitude towards it & her blatant denial that she is not almost 40. I am 41, almost 42...I bloody love my age...old enough to know better and young enough (just) to do it anyway 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No one is slating her age because you’re right, we will all grow to be old and absolutely circumstances mean we all do and achieve things at different ages. But it’s her attitude about it that we take the piss out of. She’s 14 months (14.5 corrected) off of being 40...but she’s not nearly 40 you know.
Agreed, her age is fairly normal for a first time mum these days, but it’s her insistence on referring to herself as a ‘young mum’ which grates

Reactions: 17
Agreed, her age is fairly normal for a first time mum these days, but it’s her insistence on referring to herself as a ‘young mum’ which grates
Also she will call herself a ‘new mum’ until she’s sending them off to college.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A gifted photoshoot of the boys 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean
I probably sound like a huge jealous ass but whatever!!! Like I get it people will advertise through insta people and give them free tit! But i always find it’s the people who’ve got money burning a whole in there pockets! Like she could afford a handful of photo shoots and here she is getting them for free; same goes with all the prams, toys, the walker. There are Parents out there who really struggle to buy stuff for their children and parents who probably can’t afford photo shoots and there she is getting handed everything on a plate.

Reactions: 26
I probably sound like a huge jealous ass but whatever!!! Like I get it people will advertise through insta people and give them free tit! But i always find it’s the people who’ve got money burning a whole in there pockets! Like she could afford a handful of photo shoots and here she is getting them for free; same goes with all the prams, toys, the walker. There are Parents out there who really struggle to buy stuff for their children and parents who probably can’t afford photo shoots and there she is getting handed everything on a plate.
She could at least occasionally buy the product/service and gift the one that she is given for free to someone in need. There’s a charity local to her that would love this.

I think any brand opportunities she gets will be short lived - marketing managers will be monitoring ‘public opinion’ and as much as Fopp likes to class everyone here as trolls, we are no doubt a snapshot of a wider public opinion. Brands won’t invest their marketing budget in influencers who have such low engagement, can’t have healthy discussions on their pages without crying troll, have such a divisive persona. Brands wont just blindly spend money on people with big following anymore, it’s more about their online persona and how relatable they are.

Reactions: 16
This is the main thing that pisses me off about influencers .. they all seem to have the money but get everything gifted 1000 pound plus prams next to me cribs then as the kids get older all the toys they are gifted .. the days out etc some do give away but others just flash around all the stuff they get for free and makes me so angry 😂

Reactions: 9
Can everyone remember when they started to dislike Fopperhoic because of something she posted? I’m sure we all started following her because we liked her- I originally followed because of SW (although I found the excessive !!!!!!!!! When describing a bog standard spag Bol a bit much) and enjoyed following her when she was pregnant. However, for me, it became more of a “love to hate” follow when she started writing Instagram posts from the point of view of the newborn twins. I honestly just couldn’t 🤪🤪🤪
Her C section advice 2 mins after she’s gave birth left me fuming. It was as if she was boasting about recovery. So strange..
I was also annoyed with her breastfeeding posts. At that point I knew she wouldn’t do it, then she got sent so many free things to boost milk supply. It was clear she was bottle feeding (which is absolutely fine!) but wanted to keep up a certain image. She is an image.. not reality and that is what is so dangerous about social media. People believe the hype. x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG she is so cringe..... 'I got my dress in a size small but could of got away with XS' Who gives a duck Fopperbollocks!
I remember she was doing a clothing haul a while ago and kept saying.... 'and I got this in a size 8' like she was loving listening to herself say it and then on one item she had to size up and she just mumbled it, hilarious 😂
It’s actually pulling at the buttons, she’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 4
She’s now begging for a toy box - personalised ones at that 😫 these influencers make it so obvious when their on the beg otherwise she would have just googled personalised toy boxes surely?!! Ahhh just frustrates me how ‘popular’ people on Instagram just get everything given to them!
I would suggest to get the Ikea Kallax unit but of course that won’t be good enough for her 😅 I have it and it works so well as toy storage as their big boxes and toys can be organised well!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.