Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi123

She’s like a scratched DVD repeating itself....

3stone in 3months, mum of twins, pan fry, new mum, Costa, full fat cream cheese, old pics, old vlogs, full fat yogurt, they aren’t ginger, I’m not grey, lip smack lip smack, i did go to uni ya know, more Primark shit, I’m not 40 yet, cackle cackle, mince, mince and more mince....

Never anything new. How can she start to make more of a ‘career’ out of SM when her brain is clearly at full capacity.

Oh sorry I forgot....she used to play squash DID YOU KNOW!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Heidi77

VIP Member
Hi guys I discovered Tattle after the Saccone Joly drama & seeing Fooperholic’s name was like a blast from the past ! I haven’t followed her in so long that I didn’t realize she had twins. I used to follow her for SW content but quickly got jaded with her excessive use of quark & sweetener in everything. She just seemed too obsessed with SW & looked like a Stepford wife. One day she asked on her Facebook page what people like about group. I replied that group went on for way too long, quite frankly was boring & I was sick of being begged for money for raffle tickets, slimmer of the week basket, tea coffee blah blah.
Well she deleted my comment straight away bit then continued to reply to it .Said i was entitled to my opinion ( she deleted my opinion) and that I wasn’t to fill her page with hate & negativity & how would my consultant feel if she read that. So the consultant’s feelings were more important than the customer’s feelings, the same customer who was paying for the privilege. Bitch then blocked me & I actually never went back to a SW class.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Scullybob

VIP Member
Just had a throw back moment looking at the first ever thread that was made about Fopps, well done Scullybob . I remember feeling utterly relieved because I had convinced myself that I must have been the only person in the universe that disliked her and what she represents. To think if I hadn't found Tattle. Hallelujah
I must admit it took me a while to pluck up the courage to start a thread on Nikki. I've followed her for ages, I really liked her and I was so pleased when she got pregnant. I'd already started having doubts about her, her obsession with her size during pregnancy and the way she seemed more interested in pushchairs rather than her babies. I really hoped that motherhood would stop her being so vain and self absorbed. We all now know that motherhood has brought out the worst in her. I get the feeling that it was only because she couldn't have kids that she wanted one, she's clearly been spoiled all her life and been given whatever she wants. I didn't want to be a troll and post comments on her Instagram page, which led me here. I do sometimes post the odd comment on her Instagram page but only if she's done something that really winds me up and I always sugar coat a barbed comment to confuse her (which isn't hard) . When i started the thread, I thought I'd be shut down,I thought maybe I was being harsh on her because she had a big fan base. But I'm not alone and I don't regret starting the thread as clearly I'm not alone in my opinions. 😁🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

roaj

Fopperholic #11 she’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation to the party only applies if you have twins or babysit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just want to say I am SOOOOO happy I found Tattle.
I too like someone else said, found it by googling “fopperholic annoying” !!! 😂🤣 How desperately confused I must have been to even google that ? Then of course the others twats I’d started to get a bit fed up with are also threads on here. It’s really quite interesting that all these SM accounts really do suck you in and when you start to feel uncomfortable it takes a while to be able to fully acknowledge why in your mind...... cos you want to believe Instagram is a lovely kind and honest place. Would make an interesting subject in media degree courses and I’m pretty sure Mrs Hinch and Fopps etc have all got masters degrees in marketing on SM and how to brainwash the people. I am so obsessed with reading Tattle now (often forgetting to look at Instagram 😁) because it makes me realise it’s ok to question anything I see anywhere now and have my own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
This felt good! Since coming back from my holiday i’ve realised just how this toxic woman was having an effect on me, and im not allowing some clueless vile bimbo take up any more of my precious time! We are basically all just saying the same things time and time again, because she is that boring. And clearly she doesnt have any ideas of her own hence her always asking “what videos do you want to see from me” tbh fopps fuck all videos would be good. “Content creator” who cant even create her own content. Shes used this board and our suggestions far too many times it's actually comical. I just cannot stand her, who she is, what she does, what shes become, the fake lying vapid wannabe. So im choosing joy in my life and not engaging with her or entertaining her who brings people down constantly. Thank you all for the laughs on here, I wish you all well, not her though, i hope her boys give her so much shit for using them and exploiting them, when they realise what their mother actually is. Get out whilst you can Chris, big bad Barry dodged a bullet there. 👋🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Dannie

Chatty Member
I couldn’t care less how old someone is but it’s her total denial that makes me mention it, she talks about herself as though she is in her early twenties. It’s clearly a sore spot for her and she certainly doesn’t know how to grow old gracefully.
I can understand being nearly 40 is difficult for some because I am struggling with it. I am forty next March. It’s not to do with looks wise etc or looking 40 as such but to do with my oldest going off to university ( she 18) second Oldest off to comp. hubby is in a high flying job and there’s me sacrificed everything for them to achieve their dreams. I am now nearly 40 and my little family are happy and successful and I am here thinking .... now what for me! 40 going back into the workplace is hard and me being a 21 old year old carefree girl with dreams is a distant memory. However I have now started a degree and I work part time from home. I have a small social circle and we go out to the cinema, meals out & shows etc something that I never did often before. The difference between me and narcissistic Nikki is she has not sacrificed her career for her family she has done it for social media. She has not given anything up for her boys. She has lived carefree with no responsibitlies all her life. She hates been nearly 40 due to being so narcissistic. I hate being nearly 40 because I feel life has flashed before my eyes. I don’t care about the wrinkles I care about having time left on the clock to achieve my dreams now my babies are grown. My hubby did 22 years in the army so it was all about travelling and supporting him and moving around for years and being home with my babies now I feel in limbo with more wrinkles than I care to admit 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #11 - Her skin is bright orange and her hair is grey. The Ryan family vlogs are shit - Fopps call it a day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ExhaustedDad

🤣🤣 so what industries are we all experts in?
I'm also knowledgeable of the hair and fashion industry, as well as the drinks industry.
However nowadays I'm in the education industry, you know I'm pretty much the deputy minister for education!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went fishing once . Did you know I’m solely responsible for sourcing 74% of the fish fingers consumed in the uk👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40

JayS

Those kids are cleaner after spaghetti bolognese than my 2 are after a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What is she trying to prove with the hat pictures, her hubby is a golfer, they wear caps 🤷🏼‍♀️. Surely should be an ad with the amount she is showing 😂😂. Her content is desperate!
Just imagining her running around the house wide eyed & manic looking for content for the gram
“Hats Chris hats let’s photograph hats. Chris hats, get me your FUCKING hats”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
How long before Fopps jumps on the "be kind" bandwagon that's unravelling on insta right now 😅🤦‍♀️
This fucks me off so badly just now. I’m actually a really kind a person and look out for people. I’ve also always stood up for people who can’t stand up for themselves my entire life, and I think that’s why I get so fucking hacked off with the Instagram mob who just take advantage of so, so many people.

They don’t want you to be kind, they want you to fucking fall in line and be a good little sheep and don’t question their money making empire or threaten their income stream.

If it was about being kind they’d be better parents and better humans. They’ve got a fucking cheek preaching about positive traits when they’ve barely got a redeeming quality between them.

Be kind? Be a fucking better human being you soulless, heartless, selfish cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Scullybob

VIP Member
Can’t she just say “I had a Saturday job in a show shop”? I mean, I worked in a clothes shop when I was at school but it doesn’t mean I can put “worked in the fashion industry” on CV! She’s not Jimmy fucking Choo 😡
I had a Saturday job from the age of 15 to 16 in a local hairdressers washing old ladies hair ready for their shampoo and set. I was allowed to sweep the floor too. Obviously even 40 years later my friends still ask my advice on anything hair related because I'm as knowledgeable as Vidal Sassoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36