Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deliberately do not watch her videos and I stopped following her ages ago because I can’t stand false people who think they know it all and that they are better than everyone else. However, I was bored and to be honest I fancied a laugh so I watched the “random facts about me” video. Sweet Jesus, that’s the worst 17 minutes I’ve had in many a year. The gripes I have are endless but as someone with more than one degree and post graduate degrees in actual, recognised and valued areas who does not feel the need to rrrrrrram it down everyone’s throat, WTAF?! Everything from what she says to how she says it is riddled with errors and yet she just HAD to work in the “degree” thing TWICE! It’s done nothing but confirm for me why I unfollowed this vacuous, self-centred bint! Ruined my afternoon quite frankly!

Reactions: 16
Oh my days, those bins may seem like a good idea at the time but my god they smell so bad. Honestly who would advertise a smelly nappy bin, I can’t stand this woman and anything she stands for, she’s a complete narcissist and downright mean to her kids in terms of affection. My two are 4 and 5, 18 months apart (none corrected) and I kiss and cuddle them all the time- apart from when I am at work and miss them like crazy. We play silly games, dance like lunatics, make up stories, all the daft stuff you do with being a parent. She goes to bleeping Costa or plonks then in a swing. It’s sad. Grey ball pool level sad. Poor boys

Reactions: 18
I deliberately do not watch her videos and I stopped following her ages ago because I can’t stand false people who think they know it all and that they are better than everyone else. However, I was bored and to be honest I fancied a laugh so I watched the “random facts about me” video. Sweet Jesus, that’s the worst 17 minutes I’ve had in many a year. The gripes I have are endless but as someone with more than one degree and post graduate degrees in actual, recognised and valued areas who does not feel the need to rrrrrrram it down everyone’s throat, WTAF?! Everything from what she says to how she says it is riddled with errors and yet she just HAD to work in the “degree” thing TWICE! It’s done nothing but confirm for me why I unfollowed this vacuous, self-centred bint! Ruined my afternoon quite frankly!
Most people struggle to speak about themselves for a minute or two, she deffo could have kept going! We know who her one true love is... and it's not her husband or her kids🙄

• Haha
Most people struggle to speak about themselves for a minute or two, she deffo could have kept going! We know who her one true love is... and it's not her husband or her kids🙄
We do a thing in a group j deliver, where we ask the parents to share one positive thing, about themselves, since the last session. They really struggle...,,I would have to dedicate the whole 2 hour session to Fopps 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every video seems to be her ‘asking opinions’ on whether she should buy something - it’s so transparent that she is after gifts. At least more experienced instagrammers can be a little more subtle with their approach. The tagging car companies was the worst for me 😂.

And don’t even get me started on her straightening the boys hair with her hands. Just let them be children - it doesn’t matter if they have a hair out of place!

I’ve had to unfollow her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont get why she bangs on about her degree so much. As a sixth form teacher honestly every man and his dog can get on a uni course somewhere. Did she go to Oxbridge? No. Red brick? No. Russell group? No. She went to bloody Derby!! Apologies for anyone who went to Derby. I still take the mick out of my husbands crap degree too 🤣

• Haha
Something tells me Fopps would be better off with a little Yorkshire terrier in her handbag than 2 children 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh god the poking! Poor kid! I think she thinks he’s enjoying it but no body enjoys being poked! It’s not normal, it’s just deranged. Also are those denim outfits a bit tight?!

Reactions: 13
Been the gym, hasn’t had time to shower but can find time to do a story video about that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LucyJessicaCarter has less followers by about 20k but is #ad’ing with the likes of Topshop, Matalan, Heinz, primark, national rail (I’m sure I could go on) and fopps is over there spitting videos out like their going out of fashion, #’ing every Tom, Dick and Harry and is STILL only getting ‘tit’ bins and posh (not) versions of pot noodle hit her up for a bit of repping!

Get a f’ing clue fopps. It’s done. Move on. Join the real world. You might like it... we don’t have to pose with bins to make a buck - the indignity of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few things about her latest crappy vlog.....

1. She's bleeping finally addressing her mental health issues we've all been saying she has for ages. I guarantee she's down playing it all as well. Intrusive thoughts are exactly how I recognised post natal depression. Get Help Prikki.

2. Your husband would like to live in a different country, only thing is you're not invited.

3. What a surprise she loves singing and acting. All eyes on Prikki.

Finally, 30 nappies in a bin upstairs is bleeping filthy. Unacceptable laziness. I don't care how many times they're wrapped up, it's bleeping clatty.

Anyone remember this episode of Absolutely Fabulous?

MUUUUMMMY SAY MUUUUMMMY

Been the gym, hasn’t had time to shower but can find time to do a story video about that
Skanky ho. Who wears that amount of slap to the bleeping gym?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.