Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the MLK thing was hilarious! Put a post up quoting MLKs famous "hate cant drive out hate, only love can" regarding the backlash she got for taking the boys on holiday while one of them had been vomiting just a few hours earlier (and having taken him to a&e over it!)
I (and many others!) pulled her up on it saying I think MLK meant bullying in regards to people being lynched and hung from trees rather than getting a bit of grief online 🤣
He then removed the quote but then added how she'd be interested to know what MLK would think about SM nowadays 🤣
Honestly, you couldn't write this comedy! I'd love someone to do a parody account of her 🤣
That's actually how I found tattle! Coz she deleted the quote and then put a story up about how she had deleted it and I had missed it so wanted to know what she put and I thought "tattle will know what was said" and then I lost myself in 6 threads about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she have 150k followers but only pull in 200 likes and 5 comments (4 corrected) so cringe I think she could do with giving up now whilst she’s ahead-ish 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was thinking the same that she may have had them but has chosen not to share which speaks volumes as she usually likes to share everything !!!!!!
She shares only what she thinks makes her look good Lack of skills that they should have by now makes you look a crap Mum Fopps

Reactions: 5
Yeah 5 comments, one of them being her mum and one of them is herself replying to someone 🙈 oh dear oh dear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
think how much engagement she'd have if she left all the negative and questioning ones up ha!
This is what I don't get about social media. Surely companies look at her followers and then her engagement and decide then whether to collaborate with her or not? Because she has a high number of followers but crappy engagement then surely they would pass on her?

Reactions: 7
This is what I don't get about social media. Surely companies look at her followers and then her engagement and decide then whether to collaborate with her or not? Because she has a high number of followers but crappy engagement then surely they would pass on her?
Yes but she doesn't have a clue about social media... This is the woman who has just started the Ryan family diaries at the time where family diaries are the lowest popularity is 12 years.

Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to go and find this account purely based on seeing the title on the thread 😂 never heard or come across fopperholic... err what is the point in the account? It’s dull and unattractive as are the family. Shame the kids aren’t ginger as it would be a definite selling point and feature and make them marginally more interesting than yet another pair of twins on the internet with boring parents who pose.
(Edit-I don’t mean they aren’t cute kids, all kids are cute. But that’s it. They are just some kids)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for the boys - not being allowed to even feed themselves (anything other than non messy cardboard rice cakes) and never doing anything where they'll learn about themselves, and the world around them. It honestly makes me sad. It's the perfect time to get out in the garden for some messy play, get the paddling pool out, get pouring, making bubbles, splashing etc. Shes a selfish witch. Only bothered about her own convenience, how much mess she'll have to clear up, and bleeping deleting comments on her crappy social media. She disgusts me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's all good and well going to all these baby classes but she needs to reinforce what they do at them at home aswell

Reactions: 2
Omg comments like this really annoy me. How is this different to having two young children. Still two children so still double the trouble.
agreed! and im a twin mum, in fact I often say in some ways twins are a little easier as they're at the same stage, so I wasn't ever chasing a toddler while carrying a baby etc, the only time I found it tough was trying to feed two newborns at the same time or night feeds, id change, feed and wind one, settle them back down, be almost delirious through lack of sleep yet have to get the other one up and repeat lol hubby was a good help but not often there due to his work, comments like that feed her already huge ego urgh

Reactions: 10
'shitting on the sofa' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: OMG that made me laugh... fortunately for me I was spared that when mine were little - they did tit in the bath though :poop::poop::eek::eek:.... but as hubby usually bathed them.... (on his own with no help and they were only 20 months apart super Dad ;);)) he used to clean up too !!

She should have them kids out in the garden under a big parasol, just nappies with bowls of water and plastic cups etc... mine loved to do that ... oh and saucepans and wooden spoons.... loads of noise and fun with them ! I wouldn't of dreamed of dragging them round shops in this heat - I don't do it myself so why subject them to sitting in a sweaty Costa ! Make a coffee at home woman !
Those poor little boys being taken in and out of a boiling hot car, and even though there is air con it takes a little time to feel comfortable. It is just so selfish to keep taking them in the car just so she can prance about for the family diary and pose in Costa.

Reactions: 6
agreed! and im a twin mum, in fact I often say in some ways twins are a little easier as they're at the same stage, so I wasn't ever chasing a toddler while carrying a baby etc, the only time I found it tough was trying to feed two newborns at the same time or night feeds, id change, feed and wind one, settle them back down, be almost delirious through lack of sleep yet have to get the other one up and repeat lol hubby was a good help but not often there due to his work, comments like that feed her already huge ego urgh
It’s not the same in anyway as at least I could give one back come 5.30pm but I used to look after my own little boy and another baby a few days older than him twice a week for 3 years, and I have to say, looking after 2 babies the same age was no different from one; feed them both at the same time, put them down for a nap at the same time, change them one after the other and as they got older, they started to entertain themselves more and more. I now have a 5 yr age gap between my two son and baby and that is so much harder in comparison- they might both need to be fed, at the same time, but one wants food and the other wants milk. One’s tired and needs a nap and the other is literally crying for attention etc. It’s been said before, but I’ll say it again: ALL mum’s are amazing, regardless of whether they’re a mum to one, more than one, multiples, step mums etc and comments like the one left on her profile boil my piss, especially as Fopps is a failure in many ways in the Mum department!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she not have any stories up just now? I was wanting some light entertainment! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she's finally put the phone down and is showing her kids her actual face and not a camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rest assured we'll be graced with a "how to entertain children on the August Bank Holiday weekend" vlog. With 6 minutes of pushing them in swings. And some shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or maybe she has been busy reading these comments and rushed out to get a paddling pool to add content on to the end of her Ryan Family Vlog coming later😀👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.