Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see what the birthday party is like given that a month ago she said she wanted something ‘low key’!
Not sure I see the point in a glam do for a pair of 1 year olds (corrected), but I wouldn't put it past her, she often doesn't stick to her word!

Reactions: 7
Do you know what Nicki love, does it matter if they have got a tinge of ginge, you wanted these subsidiaries for so long what does it matter about their hair colour???

Reactions: 5
Surely the birthday party won’t be for another month anyway? They are only 11 months corrected remember..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks Fopp for your mind numbing vlog you bored my child to sleep for me this eve 👍 Though you did make him jump a few times with your psychotic giggling and lip sucking. Jeez.... She was having a meltdown cause they cried a bit at a party and wouldn't nap😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh dear... oh dear oh dear! Why show the watch times? As if to prove she only takes 20 mins to get ready.. it proves fk all you edit the vlog anyway.

I think it's obvious her cleaner does a lot more than what she admits. Why doesn't she tell us more about that? That part I can relate to I've been thinking about getting one myself🤷🏼‍♀️ I freely admit I find it hard with a baby. But nah, she only does the bathroom every 2 weeks for super Fopp.

Still not convinced about the flowers either 😉 Why send them a couple of weeks after she's left. Why not straight away? Hmmm so many questions unanswered as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t Lawson look like a different kid when other people are engaging with him? So happy.

That’s right Princess. You plaster all your life over social media and block anyone who doesn’t kiss your arse or thinks your kids may be ginger as nobody else’s opinion matters at all 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t Lawson look like a different kid when other people are engaging with him? So happy.

That’s right Princess. You plaster all your life over social media and block anyone who doesn’t kiss your arse or thinks your kids may be ginger as nobody else’s opinion matters at all 😂
When she said she was catching up on messages sat in the car I thought then, what she really means is she is scanning Instagram and blocking the tit out of people😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to go and find this account purely based on seeing the title on the thread 😂 never heard or come across fopperholic... err what is the point in the account? It’s dull and unattractive as are the family. Shame the kids aren’t ginger as it would be a definite selling point and feature and make them marginally more interesting than yet another pair of twins on the internet with boring parents who pose.
(Edit-I don’t mean they aren’t cute kids, all kids are cute. But that’s it. They are just some kids)
Imagine if the twins were ginger curly haired little moppets...Fopps would be laughing all the way to the bank! ;)

Reactions: 1
Forgive me as I’m not a supermum (no twins) but what are the chances of twins having the exact same nap times etc?! I’m convinced she just shuts them in their room until they have no choice. They seem to have a very young routine, very much like newborns. In that video you could tell she was angry that things hadn’t gone to plan. Does she realise as they get older they won’t need naps and things will change dramatically! I think she is going to have a full on panic when they aren’t sticking to her ‘routine’. I never understand why some people are so strict with routines 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.