Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or god forbid one of them is actually ginger.
Given the hysterical way she handled the mere mention that Grayson looked a teensy weensy bit ginger, imagine if he turns out to actually be ginger. He may also inherit his father's ears and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Given the hysterical way she handled the mere mention that Grayson looked a teensy weensy bit ginger, imagine if he turns out to actually be ginger. He may also inherit his father's ears and teeth.
We can only hope that they don’t inherit her Narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We can only hope that they don’t inherit her Narcissism.
Absolutely this 👆
We do not need any more arrogant, body shaming, self indulgent people in the world. Hoping these boys see above appearance as the epitomy of life.

Reactions: 10
If her hubby hadn't of had a fancy flat, nice watch, designer clothes and a poncy job she wouldn't have looked twice at him. He's not exactly Tom Hardy... There's still a search party out looking for his personality and charisma...Not that her cup is overflowing in those areas either tbh. Maybe they are well suited after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At the moment both boys are absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way. I wonder what Fopps reaction will be if one of them turns out to be overweight, or has buck teeth ? For most of us, we'd still love them and see them as gorgeous and perfect but I wonder what her attitude would be?
Exactly, this is the impression I get with her defensive replies about them. It’s so creepy and off you just love your kids as they are because they are your kids! Be happy to have healthy babies.

Can just imagine ‘disclaimer these are sunglasses my child does not wear glasses’
‘Nothing wrong with left handed boys but both mine write perfectly with their right’
‘Higher ears are fine but it’s the lighting, if you watch my YouTube videos you’ll see ears are perfectly aligned to the exact degree deemed acceptable’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has already been discussed to death in another thread but have we found out the real reason for the very sudden departure from SW?

I’ve only been on insta / here sporadically lately and I was shocked to see she’s cut ties with SW. Especially as there was no weeks of count down, major announcements with thumbnail her greetin’ face.

My personal gut feel is:-

1) she was booted (if so, someone needs to have details) OR;

2) she has ditched SW as she tries to break the young, urban mummy market and SW definitely does not tie in with the chic, glamorous London/city mum brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies if this has already been discussed to death in another thread but have we found out the real reason for the very sudden departure from SW?

I’ve only been on insta / here sporadically lately and I was shocked to see she’s cut ties with SW. Especially as there was no weeks of count down, major announcements with thumbnail her greetin’ face.

My personal gut feel is:-

1) she was booted (if so, someone needs to have details) OR;

2) she has ditched SW as she tries to break the young, urban mummy market and SW definitely does not tie in with the chic, glamorous London/city mum brigade.
Gotta be (1) alot of people wrote to sw to complain about her and the way her eating disorder meant she was advertising sw the wrong way and how that could harm people's health. She says that she might go back to it. But when she says that look at her face in the video... Definitely not true. They can't be seen to promote eating disorders like hers.

Gotta be (1) alot of people wrote to sw to complain about her and the way her eating disorder meant she was advertising sw the wrong way and how that could harm people's health. She says that she might go back to it. But when she says that look at her face in the video... Definitely not true. They can't be seen to promote eating disorders like hers.
I was annoyed with the response to the complaint I made, but maybe that did take it all onboard, and the response was just a generic “we support” our staff kind of thing. In reality, they couldn’t ignore a series of complaints saying the same thing!

I'd seen a commet that said something about how fab to only have to give a week's notice and she'd replied saying it was 4 weeks. I reckon she's chosen to leave for her dreams of celeb insta career. Bit of a jump before you're pushed but also I really do think that she thinks she's going to make it big. Oh bless her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She earned a lot of money from SW. I remember carby using a screenshot of her monthly earnings & then fopperbollocks threatened legal action. It was around £4k ..... doubt she left on her own accord.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'd seen a commet that said something about how fab to only have to give a week's notice and she'd replied saying it was 4 weeks. I reckon she's chosen to leave for her dreams of celeb insta career. Bit of a jump before you're pushed but also I really do think that she thinks she's going to make it big. Oh bless her 🤣
She why was she going on about nursery the week before if she knew she was just about to become a stay at home mum. Giving the reason she wanted to spend more time with the boys. Was it all just for engagement? As she knew it’s a popular subject.

Reactions: 7
She why was she going on about nursery the week before if she knew she was just about to become a stay at home mum. Giving the reason she wanted to spend more time with the boys. Was it all just for engagement? As she knew it’s a popular subject.
I think so, there not been a mention of it since. Same as the new car, no mention since. Am I being cynical in thinking maybe she was hoping for a freebie? No chance there fopps, if my experience is anything to go by nurseries will bleed you dry for an extra few ££. I still fume that I'm paying £19 a day to use my "free" hours...Robbin bastards!

At the moment both boys are absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way. I wonder what Fopps reaction will be if one of them turns out to be overweight, or has buck teeth ? For most of us, we'd still love them and see them as gorgeous and perfect but I wonder what her attitude would be?
They won't be overweight if she doesn't give them a plate of food each. The breakfast she has posted today my 11 month old would have eaten the majority of that herself. At almost a year old the boys should have a plate each

Reactions: 6
They won't be overweight if she doesn't give them a plate of food each. The breakfast she has posted today my 11 month old would have eaten the majority of that herself. At almost a year old the boys should have a plate each
Yeah and she’s said there was leftovers 😱 there’s no way my twins would have left any of that they’d have been fighting between them. But because she feeds it to them Rather than letting them pick and choose from a plate themselves they miss out on vital lessons with food learning textures etc deciding when they are full by themselves

Absolutely this 👆
We do not need any more arrogant, body shaming, self indulgent people in the world. Hoping these boys see above appearance as the epitomy of life.
Well said. Focus on appearance is ruining peoples lives and we only have one.

Yeah and she’s said there was leftovers 😱 there’s no way my twins would have left any of that they’d have been fighting between them. But because she feeds it to them Rather than letting them pick and choose from a plate themselves they miss out on vital lessons with food learning textures etc deciding when they are full by themselves
Why are they not having chopped up strawberries? They could pick them up and try them..... she seems to have regressed as few months ago she was on about the BLW but now they are older she's spoon feeding them ?

Reactions: 12
Hello. I'm new to tattle. Although I've been watching these threads for a while I was once a big fan of fopperholic followed her for slimming world at the start. But since she has had the boys she is vile. She makes other mums feel rubbish. I am a single mum and don't have time to get dolled up all the time. She is so unrealistic. Also I've been blocked for saying the boys are definitely a little ginger not that it's anything wrong with it as my little boy is a bright ginger but she blocked me over it and it was actually a compliment. I used to really like her now I think she is vile. Also add is the family diaries? She is clearly a billie fairs wannabe it's so cringe x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they not having chopped up strawberries? They could pick them up and try them..... she seems to have regressed as few months ago she was on about the BLW but now they are older she's spoon feeding them ?
They are going to be more than 5 weeks corrected at their developmental check, the way she is going!
She has serious issues about mess, but their portion control. No way should she have leftovers off that plate! They need to be deciding for themselves, when they have had enough. Their diet is also very bland, she is going to have seriously fussy toddlers.

Hi guys I discovered Tattle after the Saccone Joly drama & seeing Fooperholic’s name was like a blast from the past ! I haven’t followed her in so long that I didn’t realize she had twins. I used to follow her for SW content but quickly got jaded with her excessive use of quark & sweetener in everything. She just seemed too obsessed with SW & looked like a Stepford wife. One day she asked on her Facebook page what people like about group. I replied that group went on for way too long, quite frankly was boring & I was sick of being begged for money for raffle tickets, slimmer of the week basket, tea coffee blah blah.
Well she deleted my comment straight away bit then continued to reply to it .Said i was entitled to my opinion ( she deleted my opinion) and that I wasn’t to fill her page with hate & negativity & how would my consultant feel if she read that. So the consultant’s feelings were more important than the customer’s feelings, the same customer who was paying for the privilege. witch then blocked me & I actually never went back to a SW class.
Brilliant comment. I follow this for the comedy of it all. She is like a parody of herself. Perfect house, perfect kids, perfect hair and makeup yet she is a total personality vacuum. She sucks joy out of everything she does. Those boys will grow up with some serious issues having a total narcissist as a mum

Reactions: 12
They are going to be more than 5 weeks corrected at their developmental check, the way she is going!
She has serious issues about mess, but their portion control. No way should she have leftovers off that plate! They need to be deciding for themselves, when they have had enough. Their diet is also very bland, she is going to have seriously fussy toddlers.
I can't believe they haven't had their developmental check yet. We had ours at 10 months but maybe that's because we live in a different area maybe? Or maybe she doesn't want them to have theirs because she knows they are behind

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.