Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’d concentrate on letting them discover that toy for themselves rather than worry if a shape is a hexagon or a bloody trapezium - talk about run before they can walk 🙈
Oh sorry, they can walk and run -apparently - she’s just saving those videos 🤪🤪
Does anyone think she’s sewn Velcro patches onto their arses? Sitting on their little bottoms seems to be the default position 🤣
Just seen that how many times did she pull it back from Lawson so that Fav Boy could have it. She is one nasty cow

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just seen that how many times did she pull it back from Lawson so that Fav Boy could have it. She is one nasty cow
Just has to keep maintaining total control at all times - she knows best

I seriously wonder how many years away we are from one of these ‘social media children’ suing their parents for making them a Truman style show

Reactions: 13
I first started following Fopps when I was interested in SW, and her pregnancy journey.It started going down bank for me when all her family were Gifted their break up north.Her sense of entitlement and her me me attitude drives me up the wall.I only found about tattle when it was mentioned on her post.She uses her boys as cash cows and I doubt if we will ever find out the truth why she left SW.Chris looks bored out of his brain with all her antics, and the boys don’t look very animated.Thanks for the laughs on this tattle thread

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A gifted photoshoot. I don't understand these companies giving things to people who can actually afford it for FREE??? I'd have so much more respect for them if they actually gave stuff to people who couldn't afford it and who are in need! The shame of it. Taking stuff for free when you can afford it. Boils my blood.

Reactions: 22
Someone said it before and it’s so true, the pictures of her with them look like they’re for a littlewoods catalogue, and not in a good way Fopps if you’re reading this! But in the sense that they look so detached from each other, not like a mother with her sons at all; she’s just so posed in every shot, usually looking off into the distance, not holding them in a natural loving way etc.

Even when they were tiny some of the pics were bizarre..
Bizarre is the right word. The babies look like a prop in those photos. She looks so emotionally detached from the baby she is holding. Every mum I know always has the biggest smile on photos with their children. I really don't understand why she acts this way. I feel she is a little lost and I wish that she'd discuss her feelings with a professional, there's no shame in feeling overwhelmed, she doesn't even need to tell her followers, she just needs to talk to someone.

Reactions: 12
And saying "I'm an ambassador for blah blah". No your not, you a f@cking beggar so let's keep it real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And saying "I'm an ambassador for blah blah". No your not, you a f@cking beggar so let's keep it real.
Here it is again her delusions of grandeur she will have convinced herself being an Ambassador is on par with being one for the UN. I mean she worked in the Motor Trade ! She was a manager of a car rental place hardly MD of Rolls Royce Why does she always big herself up she seriously needs to give her head a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here it is again her delusions of grandeur she will have convinced herself being an Ambassador is on par with being one for the UN. I mean she worked in the Motor Trade ! She was a manager of a car rental place hardly MD of Rolls Royce. Why does she always big herself up
Nikki you are a lazy cow that sits on her phone all day and lets other people raise her children for selfish reasons...not because you have to, but because you want to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just let them play by themselves!!!! Let them find out which shape goes where?! Move away from them and let them discover it themselves 🙄 she just forces them to do everything. Winds me up!!!
Also, with all the money she claims to have, I’m sure she can afford two bloody shape sorters!!! She has two babies. They need their own toys! Babies don’t like to share.

Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she just let them play by themselves!!!! Let them find out which shape goes where?! Move away from them and let them discover it themselves 🙄 she just forces them to do everything. Winds me up!!!
Also, with all the money she claims to have, I’m sure she can afford two bloody shape sorters!!! She has two babies. They need their own toys! Babies don’t like to share.
She completely controls their play, but was too dim to figure out that you need to help them sit up.

Bet she's seething! Less followers and a deal with Primark (and Matalan)
Screenshot_20190829-111401_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Now she has put up an #ad for a nappy bin...I really do envy her glamourous social media 'career'
the nappy bin that she has never mentioned ( that i've seen) in the last 11 months ( 10 months corrected) since the twins were born.......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
the nappy bin that she has never mentioned ( that i've seen) in the last 11 months ( 10 months corrected) since the twins were born.......
She had a completely different nappy bin in her nursery tour video. Obviously it’s been fine for almost a year but now the Tommee Tippee one is absolutely more uhmazing and not at all because she’s been paid to say so..:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just has to keep maintaining total control at all times - she knows best

I seriously wonder how many years away we are from one of these ‘social media children’ suing their parents for making them a Truman style show
I often wonder the same thing, these kids are not in a position to agree to have their life presented to the entire world as entertainment, not to mention all the weirdos out there. In another generation it will be regulated but it’s a free for all now. Not to mention the fact that the parents are making an income from the whole bizarre enterprise!

Reactions: 7
OMG literally howling at her post here at my desk.

AS IF SHE JUST ADMITTED THAT SHE JUST INHALES FOOD... she is pissed off big time that the fancy food she makes 1 year olds they dont like.

Reactions: 6
She didn’t brother with the avocado ... too many syns still fopps? 😂
FULL FAT CREAMY CARBONARA, ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just asked her if the photo shoot is gifted Let wait for the block lol

I then added a x at the end of my message to confuse her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.