Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of the other forums a poster said she had been with sevreal of that scene and Chilwell was the only one who was good in bed.

He is much more middle class than most footballers in the Uk are.
Who?

what’s masons other accounts @ ?

I can’t imagine a family choosing to not go because he wasn’t starting.

Chilwell.
chilly gives me weird vibes, don’t get me wrong i do love him, but idk

In all fairness his young, we only live once YOLO🤷🏻‍♀️ and dare I say YES I would have a hook up with him or chilly boi

In all fairness his young, we only live once YOLO🤷🏻‍♀️ and dare I say YES I would have a hook up with him or chilly boi
AS YOU SHOULD GIRL!!!!

Reactions: 2
Alice Campello has turned up to see her Husband Alvaro Morata play looking rather glam - no Football kit or jeans for her.

Reactions: 1
just looked at mason’s “secret acc”, it’s deffo giving me a headache and bad vibes, but i mean good for him if he wants quick flings, just wouldn’t want for him to get things such as duck boy, etc as a personality trait since he is a class player, and that should be the main thing and focus when someone mentions him
why what's on it?

Talking of girls and footballers being cheats, I can't bear watching Rio Ferdinand on the BBC

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Mount and Rice have ever shared a girl? We got the tea that Rice is a cheater the other week.

damn he just had to be a cheat too
if i had to choose between rice and mount on who’d rather cheat, i would probably choose mount, even tho he looks really sweet and kind, i’d probably never choose rice, but looks can trick you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.