Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate his nose but this is good news 😂 :love:
omg, really?? hahaha i think it gives him such an unique look, in reality he looks super kind, he was always with his friends, he is an average height, not too tall not too short, one time my friend and i really liked his trainers, i think they were nike dunks(he has a good taste in shoes), but we didn’t know which colourway it was. at the same time, we didn’t want to disrupt him and be like hey what shoes are those hahaha we wanted to ask him, in the end we didn’t. till this day still don’t know what colourway that was 😩

Reactions: 9
omg, really?? hahaha i think it gives him such an unique look, in reality he looks super kind, he was always with his friends, he is an average height, not too tall not too short, one time my friend and i really liked his trainers, i think they were nike dunks(he has a good taste in shoes), but we didn’t know which colourway it was. at the same time, we didn’t want to disrupt him and be like hey what shoes are those hahaha we wanted to ask him, in the end we didn’t. till this day still don’t know what colourway that was 😩
Girl, you also changing my mind about him too, lol 👌

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the atmosphere amongst Olivia and the other wags is like as a lot of them are Millies friends. Like someone above said aswell, she’s possibly wrecked two footballers relationships (I know the men are equally to blame) so I can’t imagine they would think too highly of her regardless of being Millies friends

Olivia obviously isn’t bothered enough, she’s there at most of the matches with his little girl and her little boy
Bet its really awkward. I do get mean girl vibes from that group when they are all together tbh but I could be wrong! Especially Annie as she’s closest with Millie - bet there’s some dirty looks dished out.

I get the impression Henderson & Kane’s wives would be the most approachable out of them all... I saw a video on IG from the game and Reece James girlfriend was sat on her own and Kate was stood there talking to her which I think was quite nice though I don’t know whether she’d bother with Olivia😂

Reactions: 10
thanks for telling me this!! its good to hear and I enjoy it. im kind of attracted to him but then im not LOL dont even know

Girl, you also changing my mind about him too, lol 👌
I LOVE IT! hahahaha, haven’t crossed paths with him in a few months, but i bet he still looks good, hoping to see him this summer. i’ve heard and read that chloe girl cheated on him? idk if it’s a rumour. he looks kind and down to earth, again it’s tricky with those footballers, they are the biggest duck boys, i don’t know if it’s smart to mess with them. i hope he isn’t a duck boy🤞

Reactions: 6
I LOVE IT! hahahaha, haven’t crossed paths with him in a few months, but i bet he still looks good, hoping to see him this summer. i’ve heard and read that chloe girl cheated on him? idk if it’s a rumour. he looks kind and down to earth, again it’s tricky with those footballers, they are the biggest duck boys, i don’t know if it’s smart to mess with them. i hope he isn’t a duck boy🤞
go get em girl 😂 live my wag fantasy for me

Reactions: 10
Go get him tiger! Lol just be careful as you self said its tricky and I too hope his not a duck boy. Ive heared this rumour about Chloe, but I havent seen any proofs

hahahahahaha if something happens this summer, i’ll update you guys!! hope he doesn’t have a gf🤭🤭
There was mention of a Natasha girl, but I dont think they dating

I added Peter Schemichel’s article with my original post regarding the forfeit. It was an exceptional situation and UEFA could for once be a bit more human.
The Danish players sound like they were under pressure to finish the game on Saturday - that’s my opinion any way. I understand the pressures of COVID, the tournament rules, the impact on injuries but those players were not ready to resume the match so quickly!
I'm not for one minute casting aspersions on Peter as he is an utter legend but I wonder would he have said this had Denmark actually won the match..

I think they should have just declared a draw to be honest . UEFA also had to consider Finland aswell

Go get him tiger! Lol just be careful as you self said its tricky and I too hope his not a duck boy. Ive heared this rumour about Chloe, but I havent seen any proofs
that’s my biggest ick!! footballers are known to be cheaters and to go from one girl to another, they are ruthless, i just hope he isn’t that way, since he is pretty young and now all eyes are on him, his popularity is skyrocketing.

Reactions: 5
that’s my biggest ick!! footballers are known to be cheaters and to go from one girl to another, they are ruthless, i just hope he isn’t that way, since he is pretty young and now all eyes are on him, his popularity is skyrocketing.
Couldn't have said it better.

i think he's so good looking and i love his nose.

i think he's so good looking and i love his nose.
Its not that I havent found him attractive, he just not my usual type, and rightfully so each to their own. But you my dear making me see him in a different light 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bet its really awkward. I do get mean girl vibes from that group when they are all together tbh but I could be wrong! Especially Annie as she’s closest with Millie - bet there’s some dirty looks dished out.

I get the impression Henderson & Kane’s wives would be the most approachable out of them all... I saw a video on IG from the game and Reece James girlfriend was sat on her own and Kate was stood there talking to her which I think was quite nice though I don’t know whether she’d bother with Olivia😂
At least Covid meant the family section was more spread out than normal. Most years they would have all had to be within two or three rows of each other with no gaps.

Its not that I havent found him attractive, he just not my usual type, and rightfully so each to their own. But you my dear making me see him in a different light 🙈
my type is all over the place, from tom holland, sebastian stan and chris evans, to taron egerton and mason mount. 😭😭 but i am telling you, mason mount is SMOKING HOT!

Reactions: 6
same same me too

my type is all over the place, from tom holland, sebastian stan and chris evans, to taron egerton and mason mount. 😭😭 but i am telling you, mason mount is SMOKING HOT!
girl ur getting me all excited 😂 😂

I believe you! You have officially converted me! Lol my usual type is Charles Leclerc 😅

Reactions: 1
the prob acc I saw earlier and mentioned on here is defo him btw, a few insta models came recommended underneath and these models followed mason’s acc as well

the prob acc I saw earlier and mentioned on here is defo him btw, a few insta models came recommended underneath and these models followed mason’s acc as well
I have question, how do a girl get attention from him? As in how do you realistically up your chances to get followed or get followed back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.